Also I just checked my Don't Sit Down cover and it has one comment...from Jamie...at 0:01...saying "hello"...

:awesome:

Hello everyone. Great covers on these forums! Just though I'd share a few of mine.

Supermassive Black Hole(I've put my own twists to it sometimes):

http://youtu.be/7d2Uq0VMQaY

Hysteria:

http://youtu.be/cI2eDuS9R3Q

And i'm going to cover uprising too when I have the time. Going to be fun because I've build my own guitar with active sustainer so I can do the intro as well!

Please tell me what you think?

get yo chords right! Bbdim =

e: 0

b: 2 or 8

g: 0 or 6

d: 2 or 8

a: 1 or 7

e: -

Helsinki jam that I performed for a fundraiser last night, which sounds pretty derpy as my Ampeg stopped working 3 hours beforehand and ended up borrowing a Behringer amp from my uncle.

Few mistakes, but nerves can do that >.<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXDBSEP26tM

I don't usually play like that (playing over the neck and with one finger) but I do for this song for some reason, it just works.

EDIT: And thank you Tom! for the drum track :)

Edited by Stewez

I think I now suffer from seizures because of that video.

Lol I know maybe overdid it...:p but what did you think?

He's the only person on youtube who can do Matt Bellamy justice.

I just found this and I give him props for covering an obscure Muse song. Love them and love the song. :)

He's the only person on youtube who can do Matt Bellamy justice.

I just found this and I give him props for covering an obscure Muse song. Love them and love the song. :)

Great voice and cover, but what the fuck is the drummer doing with the sticks at the beginning?! Don't twirl them and show off, play :facepalm:

I can only assume judging by the join date and upload date that the poster is either in the band or a friend ;)

I can only assume judging by the join date and upload date that the poster is either in the band or a friend ;)

Oh I didn't notice the join date...

Hello people! Any Frank Turner fans might like this... This is my As level rocording of Redemption :)

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

Yes Lawrence! The guitars in this sound so good :D

Needs real drums though

I wasn't allowed to use them :( I said it needed a full kit, so my only option was the electronic one... I don't think it came out too bad though :)

Hello people! Any Frank Turner fans might like this... This is my As level rocording of Redemption :)

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

I liiiiike, not heard much Frank Turner but this is good. Is that you singing too?

My cover of Knights of Cydonia.

Don't think i did too bad considering i don't have a whammy bar/pedal in the verse, just put a bit of tremelo effect in there.

Also did the Abbey Road ending because its badass.

:)

also...whilst im on here...my cover of R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys

lurrrrrrve the guitar part in this song

Don't think i did too bad considering i don't have a whammy bar/pedal in the verse, just put a bit of tremelo effect in there.

Ahh... the awkward moment at the beginning when you don't have a clue how to act before the song starts... I've experienced that too much :LOL:

But cool cover!

Ahh... the awkward moment at the beginning when you don't have a clue how to act before the song starts... I've experienced that too much :LOL:

But cool cover!

yeah, the worst one has to be New Born.... When i cover that i'm gonna record me playing the piano part and mix it with the guitar part so there is less awkwardness. Ha.

Thanks ;)

I wasn't allowed to use them :( I said it needed a full kit, so my only option was the electronic one... I don't think it came out too bad though :)

Yeah the rock out part is awesome.

Will, that's his music teacher! Larry doesn't sound anything like that :chuckle:

Will, that's his music teacher! Larry doesn't sound anything like that :chuckle:

I wish I could sing that well! That was after hearing the song twice through, hence the discrepancies... I played every other part apart from the drums, who were played by a friend but had to be cut up and timed so much that I may as well have just used a midi kit :chuckle:

If you want to hear me singing, this is the best of a bad bunch :p

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/lawrencesmith/machines[/soundcloud]

I wish I could sing that well! That was after hearing the song twice through, hence the discrepancies... I played every other part apart from the drums, who were played by a friend but had to be cut up and timed so much that I may as well have just used a midi kit :chuckle:

Oh :facepalm::LOL:

Well it's wikkks anyway bb

Gotta love those faces on the outro riff :LOL: awesome cover!

yeah, the worst one has to be New Born.... When i cover that i'm gonna record me playing the piano part and mix it with the guitar part so there is less awkwardness. Ha.

Thanks ;)

:LOL: Good plan! Or play the piano part on guitar! That's what I did anyway.

How long you been playing?