http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=435eC7mH6TI

My only Muse cover on my channel, was planning on posting more but I only have a distortion pedal and a Boss DD3 at the minute because i've just sold my Boss ME-70. Buying a Big Muff, Digitech Whammy and a few more modulation pedals this week and next week though, so I should start posting more Muse covers. If you have any suggestions for what songs I should cover, feel free to post them! :):)

Also i've just realised my guitar's out of tune, apologies.

Alright, I made a big-production cover for Ruled by Secrecy (like 'Hyper Neurotic Music' I did in January). All parts are done/recorded myself with Logic Pro.

[YT]TrHLgFXK888[/YT]

I don't have much to say, other than that I personally think I could have sung the first half of the second chorus a bit better.

Any critiques?

Edited by RayFan9876

Alright, I made a big-production cover for Ruled by Secrecy (like 'Hyper Neurotic Music' I did in January). All parts are done/recorded myself with Logic Pro.

[YT]TrHLgFXK888[/YT]

I don't have much to say, other than that I personally think I could have sung the first half of the second chorus a bit better.

Damn, when the piano solo comes in, and dat outro :eek:

Just asking, did you record the drums or use a virtual one?

Getting a new and much better amp next month so I'll record my first few covers then, starting with My Iron Lung probably :)

I was wondering, is Soundcloud easy to use and can you upload as many tracks as you want? I've never used it and don't know much about it.

Getting a new and much better amp next month so I'll record my first few covers then, starting with My Iron Lung probably :)

I was wondering, is Soundcloud easy to use and can you upload as many tracks as you want? I've never used it and don't know much about it.

If I remember correctly, the limit is around a hundred hours, which is absolutely nothing to worry about, even in the longterm. Plus, you can embed it here.

The only downside of SoundCloud I might add is that all the audio is compressed to 128 kb/s, which might make complex passages (especially with lots of drums) sound a little bit messy, but it's nothing to worry about.

If I remember correctly, the limit is around a hundred hours, which is absolutely nothing to worry about, even in the longterm. Plus, you can embed it here.

The only downside of SoundCloud I might add is that all the audio is compressed to 128 kb/s, which might make complex passages (especially with lots of drums) sound a little bit messy, but it's nothing to worry about.

100 hundred hours is much more than enough :chuckle: I don't think the audio compression will be affect things too much, like you said, it's nothing to worry about really. Sounds great anyway, cheers :)