The cover was good, but I think you need to work on your technique a bit on the guitar. You're amazing at piano/keyboard though.

It was good, not your best!

Oh and I thought the intro at the start was a little tacky...

This is his YouTube channel, so I had nothing to do with the intro. :LOL: I personally try to avoid intros all together.

And yes, I definitely have to work on my guitar. I've only been playing for a year or so, and I haven't exactly been a solid practiser.

By myself again, I'm working on a cover of Keane's Bend & Break. Should have it up in the next few days.

zomg yes. We should be studenty together and buy ales that we don't really like.

Cos we are MEN

Then we can go back and when no ones looking drink Smirnoff Ice

I actually like it, it's like alcoholic lemonade. I fucking LOVE lemonade

I'm really excited for uni now. Should be getting a new laptop soon, gonna buy me Pro Tools and there I'll be able to work on all my ideas with resources at uni and no parents :happy: I've just suddenly become motivated last few days

Smirnoff Ice is actually great. Its the best thing in the world to find the morning after a night out when the only thing surrounding you is more alcohol.

And I'm the same about uni at the moment. I'm finding that being at home is stifling my creativity somewhat :phu:

Plus, getting this CBBC job has put me right in the mood to get back to filmmaking :awesome:

Smirnoff Ice is actually great. Its the best thing in the world to find the morning after a night out when the only thing surrounding you is more alcohol.

And I'm the same about uni at the moment. I'm finding that being at home is stifling my creativity somewhat :phu:

Plus, getting this CBBC job has put me right in the mood to get back to filmmaking :awesome:

I'd love you to end up working on Dick and Dom In Da Bungalow

FUCK IT, we'll make our own show. Dick and Dom In Da Bungalow

I've done a guitar cover of Survival!

You know what, you're a much better player than I originally took you for :chuckle: Twas good!

edit: That sounds harsh :LOL: COMPLIMENTARY, SWEAR DOWN

Edited by bucket_

You know what, you're a much better player than I originally took you for :chuckle: Twas good!

Hahah thanks, I think Matt used his 7 string but I think drop D sounds fine :-)

Haha ;)

I've done a guitar cover of Survival!

Pretty much this!

Here is my guitar cover of Survival! Hope you like it!

0Suu36L2T2U

Wow :eek: pretty solid! Actually sounds nearly perfect! I like the development of Matt's ideas.