Hi,

here's a cover of Agitated :

Hope you'll enjoy it :D

Hahah, that's literally perfect! You have one tight virtual band, are you guys planning on meeting up at some point?

--

My online friend and I for the first time decided to do a quick cover together, so we did Unintended. He's on guitar, I'm singing:

[YT]kT89Jk5I_Rs[/YT]

Yes, I have done two Unintended covers before, but they were each two years apart. This one here was done in just one take, and in light of that, I think it turned out pretty well.

Apologies for the noise, he doesn't have a microphone aside from his camera. It was sort of a spontaneous decision to do the cover, so for next time he'll probably get an SM57 or something.

Edited by RayFan9876

Don't like the mixing, as the bass is completely drowned out, but the vocals and the playing overall are great :happy:

Yeah, the mixing wasn't great, guitar and vocals totally drowned out the bass and even the drums.

Cover itself was crackin though, you guys do pretty good stuff!

I still have to learn a lot about mixing, yes. About bass, I agree, my sound is not that great, but it's probably because it's a passive bass.

Highly doubt it! Most of my bass recording I've done was on passive basses. You do usually need to up the gain and boost the volume a bit after, if you're doing it through line in.

This was my Fender Jazz, it's not the loudest bass, passive too.

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

Hey Matt, we're both doing Muscle Museum. Nice coincidence. In my full cover, I finally managed to imitate the guitar-amp screaming effect (just showing the end, as I want to upload the full thing with a video):

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/rayfan9876-absolution/muscle-museum-cover-ending[/soundcloud]

Wow, SoundCloud absolutely destroys the clarity of the mix I had going.

Edited by RayFan9876

Hi, Everyone ..

A Cover Of Muse - Exploreres Was Made By DM Darkned !

I was looking in the basment ! And i found an old micro ...So instantly, i've got the idea of recording a cover with it to see how would it be like ...! So, this is what i got ...

I Wanna make a notice That "ssssssst" thing is because of the signal It's a whireless micro ..!

not very good but not bad at all ..

All The best !

https://soundcloud.com/darkned-phobier/exploreres-special-cover

Working on a full cover of Radiohead's Dollars and Cents:

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

Does this clip sound right? I really can't tell anymore. Lel, I cringe when I listen to myself try to imitate Yorke.

I actually used a real bass here, which is unusual, as I'm usually pretty keen on my MIDI basses.

Edited by RayFan9876