[soundcloud]
[/soundcloud]

No One Knows guitar cover. I made the backing track myself using different isolated tracks for Drums, bass and vocals. Also I couldn't get the ending of the solo right so I changed it a little. This was also the first time I multi-tracked without too many issues.

Not bad :happy: Probably could have used a bit more compression, but otherwise that was a good tone.

Not bad :happy: Probably could have used a bit more compression, but otherwise that was a good tone.

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm or not so I'm going to reply for both.

Sarcasm: Lol, soundcloud

Srs as fuk: I'm not really sure how it would help.

Pls 12074327311562940906milker_X_icon.svg.med.pngimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEz7d1cPlLNugvN3A5QSdHAXjoaWSK5tqwz4FaVPSuEcXkkcN2_w

Edited by Dave

Hi guys, I am doing a small video compilation of people expressing themselves in various ways for a uni project. It would be cool to have someone playing guitar/drums/singing/etc.

Any of you doesn't mind being a part of this and letting me use one of your covers(or originals)? It's just for a presentation in class

Definitely one of my favourite Killers songs on bass. I like the sound, but you did butcher the bass line a bit...

I think I know which video you've checked it off though :chuckle: I'd recommend this one for learning the song

Cheers, I learned it by ear, which explains the butchering. I'll watch those videos and do a recover later in the week. :)

A quick demo guitar cover of Liquid State (live version), I need your advice & critics on the effect that are used on this cover, (the distortion, the delay, etc.). I didn't remaster the whole track, because I'm still looking for the right FXs that Matt used live.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/tukangkeluyuran/liquidstate-quick-demo-cover[/soundcloud]

Thanks guys! :D

The tone is a little bit...digital, sounds like a multi effect, but anyway, it's a great cover :)

Ah yeah, Boss GT-100, not got the room for amps and definitely no room for setting up microphones :( and thanks!

Edited by joemckie