I love this. Hopefully Matt sees this and does a collab.

Charlotte Ann Martin (born in Charleston, Illinois on October 31, 1976) is an American singer-songwriter, who performs predominantly on the piano. She has written several studio albums, two of which have received mainstream commercial releases, 2004's On Your Shore and 2006's Stromata. In 2009 she released an instrumental piano album titled Piano Trees before releasing her new studio album Dancing on Needles on February 1, 2011.[1]

found an old cover i recorded of time by the alan parsons project - think i was 17 or 18 at the time of recording.

hope you guys like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG0FnMzZwIY

Sent it to me 1st semester of 1st year of uni....... Iirc.

I love this cover, though!

Not loving the starlight cover. It's just... Well, it's starlight. That's the cue to leave before trains get rammed.

Dude, slow down :LOL: Your timing's pretty much fine for the rest of it, so why so fast in the riff?

Haha, to be honest I haven't really thought much about it, it have just felt right playing it. But you've got a point. However I did feel that the timing was abit off in the solo.

you should buy a metronome and a tuner ;)

Yeah, after some listening im realizing im doing the main riff abit wrong, but I don't think my timing is wrong, just that I start the riff at the wrong time :) Im just gonna redo it. Also I already have a tuner.

Yeah, after some listening im realizing im doing the main riff abit wrong, but I don't think my timing is wrong, just that I start the riff at the wrong time :) Im just gonna redo it. Also I already have a tuner.

Nah, the riff is definitely way too fast..

I wish I could sing :(

Your right hand can use some more force, now it's just: "tum -whiddle whiddle - tum - whiddle whiddle" (etc). Lacks a bit of sharpness in the notes; could be slightly overdone sustain pedal. It helps if you play the bass note without the sustainer, and leave it for the higher notes.

I wish I could sing :(

So do I :LOL:

Your right hand can use some more force, now it's just: "tum -whiddle whiddle - tum - whiddle whiddle" (etc). Lacks a bit of sharpness in the notes;

Working on this. For some reason despite being right-handed, the muscles in said hand are actually weaker than my left. I'll let you figure out why...

could be slightly overdone sustain pedal. It helps if you play the bass note without the sustainer, and leave it for the higher notes.

Curiously where do you think I could drop the pedal?