I have a pretty awesome Muse cover waiting

Its all electronic made out of ableton.

I just need to find Easily VOCALS ONLY

but its too hard to find anywhere,

Here is my electronic music project

https://soundcloud.com/eastern-fantasy/new-born-feel-by-eastern

Hope you ll like it

I ll upload soon the electronic cover for Easily

are you looking for matt singing or someone to cover the vocals??

I tried and tried Panic Station, but didn't got the sound what i wanted. Then I tried Pro tools effects for the first time ever in my videos. Added a bit of chorus and reverb and bang! Messed up video editing and made a few mistakes playing, but really, check out the tone, when i listened this with speakers, i was like ''Not bad compared to my older versions''... but then i exported the file from pro tools and listened it with headphones... Eargasm. At least in my opinion, it's pretty damn close to the original tone:

Sounds pretty good. On a technical note might want to clean up the timing.

Yeah, i know. I had kind of hurry to record it, and I've been so god damn busy and nervous recently... Going to play my first Muse cover gig in about a month, but I'm having some serious problems, which drive me really nervous... And as you can see it affects my playing. God damnit.

Hey all!

Here is my a cappella cover of the Muse song, Bliss! It's by far the most ambitious song I've undertaken. It was the hardest to record, sing, mix, shoot and render. But in the end, it was all worth it! And I was quite proud to cover an excellent song from one of my favorite bands, Muse. Thoughts?

Hello!

Just wanted to drop by and show you all my "studio version" of Muse's cover of "Sign 'O' The Times"

I made the song as a sort of reconciliation for no real studio version of the song yet, and hopefully you guys enjoy it as much as i did making it :)

Let me know what you guys think!

p.s there is no vocals :( but at least you can sing to it now :D

SOT Final.mp3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDATkH62cGQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWu_lbLivaA

Inadvertently I removed my last post. Here are my first Muse's cover - Plug in baby. Sorry for quality, but it was recorder on my phone. Next videos are more professional. Except this covers on my channel is one more - Kasabian Fast Fuse. Really nice song, also Kasabian is great BRITISH band, so if you don't know about them you should check it out. Please leave comments, likes - it really matters for me. Enjoy! :D