Finally Chris nominated. But there are some ugly ass guys in there!!!

And I can't find Molko... what is going on this year...

Got a discussion going on with my home mate who is a big Gerard Way and Jared Leto fan. She can't understand they are in the way of the real hotties

No!!! Don't let me choose between David Tennant and Dave Grohl. They're both godlike geniuses. Guess I have to vote David, because Dave won last year.

Worst Band: Zanger Rinus (

) -> Warning! may cause nauseousness

Best New Band: Palio Superspeed Donkey (

) -> they're just 15 years old!!! :o

Is it just me or is there no change at all in the list? Even the scores seem the same

Yes!!! i knoww ey? I keep checking to see wolstenbeast overtake, but they're all in the same places :/ haha fine by be, as long as someone from muse is on top :D

They just don't want Matt to win anymore, so they do this just for fun, but freeze the results. But they care too much about Muse to let someone else win. :p

I doubt Matt's gonna win this year tbh. Good thing too, in what reality should Chris be bested by a rodent?

ahahahahhaahhahaha lmao, oh god, you're right xD mannn wolstenbeast must win, or at least out-do dom and matt

true true. I'm still voting Chris, but my motivation is going down a little since there still aren't any changes in that list.

Stupid NME :noey:

YAY Chris is FINALLY in the votes - he's hotter than the other two combined, haha! Vote Wolstenbeast :eyebrows:

Edit: And, yes, Obi - it's true. We have no shame :chuckle:

I don't think there's nearly the fandom hoopla that there usually is though. Maybe half the voters are in a mental institution by now. :chuckle:

Archived