Oh, I didn't know that. As far as I'm concerned there needs to be a bloody good reason to cancel, Like severe illness or something. Jane's Addiction cancelled on me at Reading last year and I still haven't forgiven them or bought their new album.

You were pretty pissed about that.:mad: Shitty of them though, can't even remember what the excuse was now, I know it wasn't very convincing.

I got mine from O2 Priority this morning. Seetickets has them on sale on Friday morning.

I really hope The Vaccines win something. Their album was one of the best of 2011 imo.

Ah ok. Thanks. :) Such a shame I have to go into do college work at 9 o'clock, and will probably come home to see the Sold Out signs. :(

Can't hurt to try though, but as I'm not on O2 and 9am isn't doable, I guess I shall be watching it on the telly/Twitter.

Aye - The Vaccines' album is pretty cool. They were also good live (or at least where when I saw them support Arctic Monkeys), so I'm surprised they didn't get a Best Live Act nomination.

As long as Kasabian don't win either award they're nominated for I don't really mind. They're cancelling another gig to attend this award show which they've got a tendency of doing (and most of the time they lie about it!). Total disregard for fans, typical Kasabian! Someone I know was supposed to be going to the gig about to be cancelled and said how ironic it will be if they did win Best Live Band after cancelling another gig just so they can go on a piss up. The Best British Band too should be a band who give a fuck about their fans.

Anyway, rant over. Will be very funny if Muse win Best and Worst band :p

That's not exactly a very pleasant thing to do and certainly if I was going to this show I'd be pretty pissed off.

They are definitely going to be performing at the Awards, but it obviously would rankle to be shafted for an award show (or Formula 1, as someone has posted earlier).

Is the show rescheduled?

Wow. What did security say happened?

That Perry was making unreasonable demands of the festival organisers and when they said no he refused to play :mad:

Thing is, Dave navarro came on stage as their set was due to start to say this crap about Perry's throat. You'd think he would have known earlier in the day if he wasn't going to be able to sing.

That Perry was making unreasonable demands of the festival organisers and when they said no he refused to play :mad:

Thing is, Dave navarro came on stage as their set was due to start to say this crap about Perry's throat. You'd think he would have known earlier in the day if he wasn't going to be able to sing.

Yea, that sounds VERY suspicious. :mad:

As long as Kasabian don't win either award they're nominated for I don't really mind. They're cancelling another gig to attend this award show which they've got a tendency of doing (and most of the time they lie about it!). Total disregard for fans, typical Kasabian! Someone I know was supposed to be going to the gig about to be cancelled and said how ironic it will be if they did win Best Live Band after cancelling another gig just so they can go on a piss up. The Best British Band too should be a band who give a fuck about their fans.

I'd be spitting nails if I'd been going to the Luxembourg Kasabian gig, no doubt about it. I'm not though and I'm delighted they'll be at the ceremony. I've voted for them in all three categories :)

I 've got tickets for the Luxembourg gig for ages....not funny :mad:

I 've got tickets for the Luxembourg gig for ages....not funny :mad:

And to make matters worse they've actually cancelled two gigs to go to these awards, showing even more disregard for their fans! The band/management haven't even had the decency to officially announce the cancellations either. They are an embarrassment. Don't vote for Kasabian people!!! They don't deserve your votes!!! The thing is this will continue to happen too. Oh dear. My respect for them is pretty much non-existent now...

And to make matters worse they've actually cancelled two gigs to go to these awards, showing even more disregard for their fans! The band/management haven't even had the decency to officially announce the cancellations either. They are an embarrassment. Don't vote for Kasabian people!!! They don't deserve your votes!!! The thing is this will continue to happen too. Oh dear. My respect for them is pretty much non-existent now...

As far as I know, only one gig is going to be rescheduled: the one in Luxembourg. The rumours about the Lille gig are not true. The French tour promoter officially confirmed it will still take place on the 28th. But as much as I love Kasabian (and I love them A LOT), they do need a kick in the balls for showing so little respect to their fans.

I'm really sorry for everyone who was supposed to go to Luxembourg. Especially considering some of them are going to lose money if they can't get a refund when cancelling their trip.

It's actually a good thing I can't go to the NME awards. I wouldn't have appreciated to see them there, when they were supposed to be somewhere else far more important than that ceremony. I'm massively pissed off and disappointed.

As far as I know, only one gig is going to be rescheduled: the one in Luxembourg. The rumours about the Lille gig are not true. The French tour promoter officially confirmed it will still take place on the 28th. But as much as I love Kasabian (and I love them A LOT), they do need a kick in the balls for showing so little respect to their fans.

I'm really sorry for everyone who was supposed to go to Luxembourg. Especially considering some of them are going to lose money if they can't get a refund when cancelling their trip.

It's actually a good thing I can't go to the NME awards. I wouldn't have appreciated to see them there, when they were supposed to be somewhere else far more important than that ceremony. I'm massively pissed off and disappointed.

I'm hearing different things about Lille - I got told it was cancelled and then people are saying it's a mistake. Either way, one or two gigs...still very disappointing. The saddest thing of all is none of this is suprising :mad: What a shame.

Luxembourg is definitly postponed...thank you, Kasabian :noey:

Quote from the email of the promoter in Luxembourg....." KASABIAN are to appear at this year’s NME awards.....But do not worry, the show is being postponed, we are working with the artist’s management on a date later in 2012, pls bear with us.." :wtf:

Archived