hero of the year? for what?! :LOL:

phhhhhhhhhhhhhbbbbbbbbbtttttttttttt :p

Noel's got my vote. He made my night when I watched him rocking-out at the side of the stage at one of the Kasabian gigs I was at last month! Love the man :)

Sent using Tapatalk

:mad:

Just got my ticket for the NME Awards ceremony :awesome:

For future reference where do you get them?

Got tickets:D

Frank Turner better win something:yesey:

And how the hell is Lana del Ray a band and why the hell is she everywhere anyway:wtf:

Dave Grohl should win hero of the year, just because he's Dave Grohl;)

I say - Frank Turner or Miles Kane for best solo, The Vaccines for best new band (not hear Lana Del Rey's stuff but Vaccines are better) and Dave Grohl for hero of the year.

Oh and Dom for sexiest male purely because it's long overdue. :p:LOL:

Got tickets:D

Frank Turner better win something:yesey:

And how the hell is Lana del Ray a band and why the hell is she everywhere anyway:wtf:

Dave Grohl should win hero of the year, just because he's Dave Grohl;)

:awesome:

:noey:

Lana Del Rey is pretty good.

Definitely. The man's a god.

I say - Frank Turner or Miles Kane for best solo, The Vaccines for best new band (not hear Lana Del Rey's stuff but Vaccines are better) and Dave Grohl for hero of the year.

Oh and Dom for sexiest male purely because it's long overdue. :p:LOL:

I got mine from O2 Priority this morning. Seetickets has them on sale on Friday morning.

I really hope The Vaccines win something. Their album was one of the best of 2011 imo.

As long as Kasabian don't win either award they're nominated for I don't really mind. They're cancelling another gig to attend this award show which they've got a tendency of doing (and most of the time they lie about it!). Total disregard for fans, typical Kasabian! Someone I know was supposed to be going to the gig about to be cancelled and said how ironic it will be if they did win Best Live Band after cancelling another gig just so they can go on a piss up. The Best British Band too should be a band who give a fuck about their fans.

Anyway, rant over. Will be very funny if Muse win Best and Worst band :p

As long as Kasabian don't win either award they're nominated for I don't really mind. They're cancelling another gig to attend this award show which they've got a tendency of doing (and most of the time they lie about it!). Total disregard for fans, typical Kasabian! Someone I know was supposed to be going to the gig about to be cancelled and said how ironic it will be if they did win Best Live Band after cancelling another gig just so they can go on a piss up. The Best British Band too should be a band who give a fuck about their fans.

Anyway, rant over. Will be very funny if Muse win Best and Worst band :p

I love Kasabian and I hope they win but it does seem a shitty thing to do to their fans. Although I suspect their motivation isn't so much the piss up but that they've been told they're getting an award (probably).

I love Kasabian and I hope they win but it does seem a shitty thing to do to their fans.

I love Kasabian, I've been a fan of theirs since the beginning but this happens far too often, and along with the lies about why the gigs have been cancelled it shows a true disregard for their fans! I hope they come away with nothing.

On another Kasabin related note I was quite suprised Velociraptor! wasn't up for Best Album. I'm not a fan of the album, I think it's by far their weakest album, but I was still suprised...Maybe there are more people that agree with me than I thought.

I love Kasabian, I've been a fan of theirs since the beginning but this happens far too often, and along with the lies about why the gigs have been cancelled it shows a true disregard for their fans! I hope they come away with nothing.

On another Kasabin related note I was quite suprised Velociraptor! wasn't up for Best Album. I'm not a fan of the album, I think it's by far their weakest album, but I was still suprised...Maybe there are more people that agree with me than I thought.

Velociraptor is my second favourite Kasabian album (the first being my favourite). There's only one song I don't like, Goodbye Kiss.

Although I suspect their motivation isn't so much the piss up but that they've been told they're getting an award (probably).

They've cancelled a gig before to go to Formula 1! It's not a big deal for them to cancel a gig :p I think they've been asked to perform at the awards which is probably why (still a shit excuse...)

Me :awesome:

And can't believe they cancelled a gig to go to F1 :noey:

General sale:

http://www.o2academybrixton.co.uk/event/37969/nme-awards-2012-tickets

In future, keep an eye on the NME website, they announced a couple of days ago when tickets were going on sale and the link went up yesterday.

http://www.nme.com/news/arctic-monkeys/61733

http://nme.seetickets.com/Event/NME-PRESENTS-NME-AWARDS-2012/O2-Academy-Brixton/614041/?OfferCode=NME+PRE+SALE&direct=true

Not sure if that link will become live again on Friday or if they will only be available via the O2 link.

I'd be spitting nails if I'd been going to the Luxembourg Kasabian gig, no doubt about it. I'm not though and I'm delighted they'll be at the ceremony. I've voted for them in all three categories :)

They've cancelled a gig before to go to Formula 1! It's not a big deal for them to cancel a gig :p I think they've been asked to perform at the awards which is probably why (still a shit excuse...)

Oh, I didn't know that. As far as I'm concerned there needs to be a bloody good reason to cancel, Like severe illness or something. Jane's Addiction cancelled on me at Reading last year and I still haven't forgiven them or bought their new album.

Archived