I'm going with Luxemburger Queen and Pip and Saski86 and others :happy:

I've cancelled our Premier Inn as Tasha and I have decided not to stay up in London overnight but to catch the last train home to Worthing from Victoria at 00.05.

We'll both stay as late as we can, which will be until 23.30 (by which time it may well all be over) but aren't fussed about missing the end of NG's set should he go over time. Just seemed a bit daft to spend all that money on a hotel when we're not bothered if we miss the end of his set :)

I've cancelled our Premier Inn as Tasha and I have decided not to stay up in London overnight but to catch the last train home to Worthing from Victoria at 00.05.

We'll both stay as late as we can, which will be until 23.30 (by which time it may well all be over) but aren't fussed about missing the end of NG's set should he go over time. Just seemed a bit daft to spend all that money on a hotel when we're not bothered if we miss the end of his set :)

Shame, after the end is when the fun stuff tends to happen.

Sally and Dore are staying over at mine. You and Tasha are welcome if you don't mind sleeping on the floor.

I have a two-seater sofa in the front room which one of you could sleep on, plus a double sofa bed in the other living room.

Sally and Dore are staying over at mine. You and Tasha are welcome if you don't mind sleeping on the floor.

I have a two-seater sofa in the front room which one of you could sleep on, plus a double sofa bed in the other living room.

You don't mind two more bodies?! If you really don't then yes please, that would be great! Means I'll still be able to use the train tickets I've already bought :)

Do you have enough covers?

After the last act? Hmmm, suppose I could re-book then see how finances are the week before :)

Sent using Tapatalk

Well every year we met people and had a chat with them after the last act if finish and it makes for fun memories.

You don't mind two more bodies?! If you really don't then yes please, that would be great! Means I'll still be able to use the train tickets I've already bought :)

Do you have enough covers?

I'm driving to Elaine's. I guess you can't get you money back on train tickets? We could have all gone together. I'll put a couple of sleeping bags, blow up mattresses in the boot, I'm an experienced camper you know;) So it's party time at Elaine's house:party::LOL:

I'm driving to Elaine's. I guess you can't get you money back on train tickets? We could have all gone together. I'll put a couple of sleeping bags, blow up mattresses in the boot, I'm an experienced camper you know;) So it's party time at Elaine's house:party::LOL:

I can't get a refund but Tasha hasn't bought her train tickets yet so she may want to grab a lift with you :)

If you could take some 'beds' for us that would be great Sally! Thank you! In fact, I may even drive to your house some time before the 29th with a bag of toiletries and such, if you wouldn't mind taking that for me too!:D

Really looking forward to this, had such a great time last year and the year before. Not long now! :happy:

Edit, or if Tasha decides to go with you, she can take my stuff on the day :)

Archived