I don't think there's nearly the fandom hoopla that there usually is though. Maybe half the voters are in a mental institution by now. :chuckle:

I just think it is because you don't see any change in the list. It's stuck since they started. Makes it little boring. Not good for motivation.

I just think it is because you don't see any change in the list. It's stuck since they started. Makes it little boring. Not good for motivation.

I guess the reason I think that is because this thread is boring this year, and there's no buzz on Facebook. No "Team Domstick/Leopard" or "Team Meerkat" shenanigans. I think now that Chris is in the running, people figure it's "game over." :chuckle: Tbh, I haven't even looked at the numbers. :$

If Chris got publicly wankered and did interviews he'd have a huge fandom.

It's like:

Matt: 'HolyaksakjdasjaShityo! Bell0rz is having a kid <3<3<3 *Fangasm*'

Chris: 'Chris is having another kid? Wait. He has FIVE?! Meh. That's nice. OH, OH! Did ya hear? BELL0rz IS HAVING A KID! Rly?YARLY! *Dualfangasm''

I hope they end up going to the ceremony. Wasn't that when we started getting more solid info from them about the Resistance? I just want to hear them speak about the new album!!!

That would be great, but I would be surprised if they got an invitation. It's been a long time since they released TR and they haven't been in the limelight that much last year.

Actually I just wanted to knock that Twilight band thread off the forum's front page. It's been there for days and it irritates me :ninja:

I've no doubt they'll be nominated for Best Live Band and Best British Band (my votes will be going elsewhere) so there's every chance they'll be there again.

Wish they'd hurry-up and release the short-list, they're running waaaaaaaaaay later than last year.

I've no doubt they'll be nominated for Best Live Band and Best British Band (my votes will be going elsewhere) so there's every chance they'll be there again.

Wish they'd hurry-up and release the short-list, they're running waaaaaaaaaay later than last year.

Oh yeah, I forgot about those ones. Also NME might want to show people drunk Matt Bellamy again :chuckle:

Yeah I reckon they'll get an invite, the only category I can think they'd be nominated for would be Best Live Band though. Not sure if I'd vote them to win that though, L/R was phenomenal but two gigs don't justify them as the best live band of the whole year.

Yeah I reckon they'll get an invite, the only category I can think they'd be nominated for would be Best Live Band though. Not sure if I'd vote them to win that though, L/R was phenomenal but two gigs don't justify them as the best live band of the whole year.

You're forgetting who votes in these polls. ;)

Yes. I think Muse at Reading and Leeds would be more appropriate in the best music moment of the year than in the best live band category.

Yes. I think Muse at Reading and Leeds would be more appropriate in the best music moment of the year than in the best live band category.

What nobody (including the people I was with) knows, is that once I asked to be pulled over the barrier at Reading at the end of CE, I ran back round to the arena, watched the end of the OoS set, watched the beginning of the 'same, same old' set, and walked back to the hotel.

I think that was a bit of a defining moment, not to mention a revelation, for me! :LOL:

What nobody (including the people I was with) knows, is that once I asked to be pulled over the barrier at Reading at the end of CE, I ran back round to the arena, watched the end of the OoS set, watched the beginning of the 'same, same old' set, and walked back to the hotel.

I think that was a bit of a defining moment, not to mention a revelation, for me! :LOL:

You did? :LOL:

I did! When the others all got back, they were surprised I was already showered and hair-washed, I just said I ran back after the last song! :$:LOL:

Eh, I went to Leeds and Reading only because they were playing OoS in full. Otherwise, my decision was clear: Foo Fighters at Rock en Seine was where I would have been.

And I'm not particularly looking forward to their next tour. I guess I need a break. :$

Archived