Q Mag-Music that changed my Life feature

saski86

Funny that Matt finds Chris' early interest in Status Quo "troubling" when he's going on about Alicia Keyes and Beyonce. That's downright disturbing! :LOL:

Nothing wrong with Beyoncé. :phu:

It's nice to see a glimpse into the Muse creative machine. You can definitely hear influences from each artist, however slight they may be. Probably explains why I love the band so much, my taste is just as ridiculous and all over the place. :LOL:

further proof that Chris NEEDS to be in charge of the next album! His inspirations are just what the band needs

Chris just needs to contribute more to the next album. His lack of presence on TR was noticeable: too much treble, not enough bass.

Nothing wrong with Beyoncé. :phu:

It's nice to see a glimpse into the Muse creative machine. You can definitely hear influences from each artist, however slight they may be. Probably explains why I love the band so much, my taste is just as ridiculous and all over the place. :LOL:

Chris just needs to contribute more to the next album. His lack of presence on TR was noticeable: too much treble, not enough bass.

This, basically. :yesey:

Beyoncé :( Third-most annoying voice, after Maria Carey (window-shatteringly awful) and Rhianna (sounds as though her throat is constricted).

Wow, I really do dislike female vocalists! :LOL:

:LOL:

Totally agree with you, they are probably my top 5 most annoying voices, especially Maria Carey, all that vocal gymnastics:vomit:, just because you can doesn't mean you should:rolleyes:

Do like some female vocalists though, like Natasha Khan.:yesey:

:LOL:

Totally agree with you, they are probably my top 5 most annoying voices, especially Maria Carey, all that vocal gymnastics:vomit:, just because you can doesn't mean you should:rolleyes:

Do like some female vocalists though, like Natasha Khan.:yesey:

I used to like Flo, until I saw her live. I found her permanent hang-dog 'I'm so shy so I'll look at you from under my eyelashes' expression most irritating!

Can anyone tell me what other artists were featured in this edition? I'm trying to justify buying it in Melbourne at the one place where it's sold for crazy prices becausee of the exclusive import costs... Or I wait for ages to get it when it comes in for everyone lse ans I get it cheaper :/

http://news.qthemusic.com/2011/09/muse_killers_noel_liam_jay-z_t.html

The bass is a lot better sounding and more present on TR than it was on Black Holes though - on some BH&R songs, in particular Assassin, the bass doesn't sound as good or as dynamic as previous material.

Archived