My actual nightmare would be:

An underwater bubble floating platform at Glastonbury, between the pyramids on a ship like in Starlight on the Eiffel tower in the Colosseum, while suspended on a floating platform airship over Area 51 at the summit of Everest during the final battle the Statue of Liberty at Hogwarts on Cydonia inside the cave of the Moon and Doctor Who lets them use the Tardis as a submarine in Stone Henge so they play a good setlist in my pants at my house LOLZ.

Eugh.gif

That's actually the funniest one I've read :LOL:. You've managed to combine all five million posts into one.

Edit: I've thought of loads I wish I'd posted. Not sure I'm allowed to post them in here, but it's too late for my entry anyways :rolleyes:

Stuck in a Spinal Tap pod

On Dracula Mountain (paying homage to Lightning Bolt)

On a lightning bolt

2001: A Space ship takes Muse to a place where only good setlists exist... Odyssey

Busking at Leicester Square underground station

A festival toilet cubicle on the last day of the weekend. With no gas masks/boiler suits

In the middle of a garden and Muse are the size of borrowers

At Harper Seven and Bing's joint first birthday party

In the buke of Dom's cockminster

I'm also disappointed in you all, my colleague at work who has entered couldn't understand the setlist posted below and i assured her you guys would disagree but alas not

Just submitted my entry for the competition - but I'm not sure about some of the ones being voted the best!

As I write this the top one is - Any location so long as they play a good set list.

I personally think they always play a good set list....and surely any other true Muse fan would also think so....?!

Just saying.....!

That's actually the funniest one I've read :LOL:. You've managed to combine all five million posts into one.

Edit: I've thought of loads I wish I'd posted. Not sure I'm allowed to post them in here, but it's too late for my entry anyways :rolleyes:

Stuck in a Spinal Tap pod

On Dracula Mountain (paying homage to Lightning Bolt)

On a lightning bolt

2001: A Space ship takes Muse to a place where only good setlists exist... Odyssey

Busking at Leicester Square underground station

A festival toilet cubicle on the last day of the weekend. With no gas masks/boiler suits

In the middle of a garden and Muse are the size of borrowers

At Harper Seven and Bing's joint first birthday party

In the buke of Dom's cockminster

It's never too late! Well ... perhaps it is, but enter anyway! :D

strip that down to 250 characters noodles and you should enter that :)

If I caught myself doing that I'd ban myself quicker than setlist moaning starts. >:O

My actual nightmare would be:

An underwater bubble floating platform at Glastonbury, between the pyramids on a ship like in Starlight on the Eiffel tower in the Colosseum, while suspended on a floating platform airship over Area 51 at the summit of Everest during the final battle the Statue of Liberty at Hogwarts on Cydonia inside the cave of the Moon and Doctor Who lets them use the Tardis as a submarine in Stone Henge so they play a good setlist in my pants at my house LOLZ.

Eugh.gif

:LOL:

After reading through all the entries over and over today, I'm sure this will be the theme of my dream tonight. But you forgot to mention them playing in every toilet in a cave somewhere. :facepalm:

After hitting 100 votes, I would like to thank some people for my new found internet celebrity-dom. Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Chris Walken, my friends and family and of course...hang on.

Caville's on 169, that's a much better number; in quantity and sexual implication. You player, you.

After hitting 100 votes, I would like to thank some people for my new found internet celebrity-dom. Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Chris Walken, my friends and family and of course...hang on.

Caville's on 169, that's a much better number; in quantity and sexual implication. You player, you.

I'm genuinely worried about you catching up with me. Of course, I appreciate everyone who has upvoted mine too. It's a joke with a slight message. More towards the joke side, so don't get mad or i'll "u mad?" you.

the only reason half these ppl get so many votes is because people only take the time to look through the first few pages they do not read them ALL they just go for the ones on the first few pages that sound the funniest or would sound good to a true Muser (not that there's anything wrong with the second one).

thought i should throw that one out there...

and this is not hating up on ppl this is just speaking my mind. for those of you winning, an honest congrats. i am not hating up on you or voters or ANYONE.

it's a pity that this poll -which is a really great idea- wasn't in somewhere relatively sane instead of here which seems to be populated by obsessive loonballs with with a huge agenda about 'setlists'. All of the interesting or funny ideas have been drowned because of this. Seriously if the band see this, they'll lose the will to live.

Where else on the Internet do you think people would even care to do this poll other than here Gary Howe?!

Twilight fansites can't count. :phu:

The people have spoken, and they have spoken for the lulz.

Where else on the Internet do you think people would even care to do this poll other than here Gary Howe?!

I had to take the piss on my fantasy venue. :LOL:

Bella and Edward's wedding. <333333333

it's a pity that this poll -which is a really great idea- wasn't in somewhere relatively sane instead of here which seems to be populated by obsessive loonballs with with a huge agenda about 'setlists'. All of the interesting or funny ideas have been drowned because of this. Seriously if the band see this, they'll lose the will to live.

Need a bigger facepalm smiley.

:facepalm:

It's a shame I was 60+ ahead and now i'm not even 10! The people are fighting back. :(

Archived