:Dwho liked mine

mine is set inside a CAVE, with OoS "TREES", and giant ABSOLUTION sihlouettes on the floor, that includes light up HORSES and the three tower setup from THE RESISTANCE tour.

DOES ANYONE SEE A THEME???

I swear you've posted that like 3 times in this thread...and I think I must still be missing what the theme is

Also, the muscle museum pedal answer was brilliant :LOL:

These poll things they make us do are always fun to take part in and read - loads of lolsome ones (Kayne West one being my fave :chuckle:). Judging by the first few posts, was there another option to 'dislike' a post that was removed? I've only just come online and the only option I see is to 'like', which is more fair, imo.

Edit: My lame entry - Clicky

These poll things they make us do are always fun to take part in and read - loads of lolsome ones (Kayne West one being my fave :chuckle:). Judging by the first few posts, was there another option to 'dislike' a post that was removed? I've only just come online and the only option I see is to 'like', which is more fair, imo.

I chuckled at the Kanye one too :chuckle:

Would "In Kate Hudson's massive vagina" be inappropriate? Yes? No? Maybe?

Suppose it's a bit rude....

*snorts* :LOL:

When the comp first started, you could give a positive vote ("Feeling Good") or a negative one ("Breaking Me Down" I think).

Of course everybody voted negatively and every entry was in minus figures almost instantly :LOL:

Then the comp disappeared for a bit and came back with all the scores reset at +1.

When the comp first started, you could give a positive vote ("Feeling Good") or a negative one ("Breaking Me Down" I think).

Of course everybody voted negatively and every entry was in minus figures almost instantly :LOL:

Then the comp disappeared for a bit and came back with all the scores reset at +1.

Haha, I didn't know this. I did wonder why the poll was full of this feeling good propoganda.

People actually being positive and voting for other people? UNPOSSIBLE!

:LOL:

Archived