They'll probably delete all of those that aren't venues... I can't imagine them announcing "So we have a winner, the location he chose was Somewhere that forces them to play a good setlist."

So Red Square is winning...

Edit: Just realized that it can be a fantasy venue, so I don't know anymore.

This competition is shit btw.

ps. "In an opaque cube where no Guiding Light may penetrate. " :LOL:

i still have +1...and that was automatically decided when I entered it...sooo...

does anyone think this is an awesome idea???

You discover an underwater cave. You swim around for a bit until you find a spot that is above water with a large "beach". This is what you find: a Muse venue with a setup that would include the OoS trees (if you can call them that), the 3-towered stage, and a few light-up horses. The pit would have five giant silhouettes on it from the Absolution cover. Private and intimate venue. Tickets go on sale online only.

:D

MY IDEA NOT YOURS

Haha that setlist one, definitely voted.

Oh and c'mon people don't be numpties and say "omg it should get removed blah blah blah it's insulting" COME ON NOW. Does anyone even remember the last poll they did for Wembley? OH I DO. Because I was there and realized, hmmm they completely ignored us. :awesome:

And it's not like this "fantasy venue" is anything that they can act on, obviously, so if anything at least there's a better chance now for them to see that there's solid group of fans that are upset with their lacklustre set list choices as of late.

Mines "Pride Park, Derby, England. It really gets over looked"

Honestly though, it does. When RHCP played PP, they said "we're going to get loads of bands playing here from now on" talking about how it'll boost the economy, did it fuck. They never booked anyone again.

We could really do with that Boost right now TBH with Bombardier dying and Rolls Royce skipping town on us, and to top it of... Well do you know who Derby Country are?:LOL:

Mines "Pride Park, Derby, England. It really gets over looked"

Honestly though, it does. When RHCP played PP, they said "we're going to get loads of bands playing here from now on" talking about how it'll boost the economy, did it fuck. They never booked anyone again.

We could really do with that Boost right now TBH with Bombardier dying and Rolls Royce skipping town on us, and to top it of... Well do you know who Derby Country are?:LOL:

I do - I won them the UEFA Cup on FIFA Manager and they got 4 points off my team in 2007/08 and 2009/10.

Meanwhile, I find it slightly dispirting 'decent setlist' ones are at the top. It feels very negative for something that is essentially just a little bit of fun.

Meanwhile, I find it slightly dispirting 'decent setlist' ones are at the top. It feels very negative for something that is essentially just a little bit of fun.

I feel the same, but at the same time I find it very amusing seeing that whoever come up with this was probably asking for it. "In Kanye West's mansion, WITHOUT his permission" made me laugh the most though.

Wherever the Muscle Museum pedal has gone.

FTFY

Cheers m'dears

You discover an underwater cave. You swim around for a bit until you find a spot that is above water with a large "beach". This is what you find: a Muse venue with a setup that would include the OoS trees (if you can call them that), the 3-towered stage, and a few light-up horses. The pit would have five giant silhouettes on it from the Absolution cover. Private and intimate venue. Tickets go on sale online only.

If it's more than one night it sounds like a pain to get a hotel for :LOL:

But it's not like they're much of an asset to Derby :( (Except Rammie, Who is awesome.)

Not brilliant, no.

My suggestion was "On the roof of Houses of Parliament during Prime Ministers Questions", although I think the last 4 words could've been done without. It would certainly be cool to hear Uprising or Assassin on the roof of government.

Not that I think I'm likely to win, of course :p

Archived