When the comp first started, you could give a positive vote ("Feeling Good") or a negative one ("Breaking Me Down" I think).

Of course everybody voted negatively and every entry was in minus figures almost instantly :LOL:

Then the comp disappeared for a bit and came back with all the scores reset at +1.

Breaking me down? That's the best they could do? :noey::LOL:

I guess they couldn't beat 'Do We Need This?' from last time.

Anyway, it's better this way cos nothing would be positive otherwise! I think they initially over-estimated the 'positivity' of Musers :chuckle:.

i suggested alton towers.

reason being its a large and fairly central of the UK location, everyone loves going to alton towers anyway so you can turn up early doors hit up some rides before MUSE start the gig around 10pm on the main grass section near the old swan lake (now some shitty pirates boats). i'd like a say in the stage production if this option wins

i suggested alton towers.

reason being its a large and fairly central of the UK location, everyone loves going to alton towers anyway so you can turn up early doors hit up some rides before MUSE start the gig around 10pm on the main grass section near the old swan lake (now some shitty pirates boats). i'd like a say in the stage production if this option wins

Thorpe Park for life.

I had already submitted mine but I don't think it submitted properly as after while I was searching other entries it managed to submit my search which was "pub"...Great. Thats now my entry...

I've deleted it for you, so you can have another go. :)

Just please, don't do anything generic. :facepalm:

The Moon

Underwater

Space

Tardis

Pyramids

Eiffel Tower

etc

My actual nightmare would be:

An underwater bubble floating platform at Glastonbury, between the pyramids on a ship like in Starlight on the Eiffel tower in the Colosseum, while suspended on a floating platform airship over Area 51 at the summit of Everest during the final battle the Statue of Liberty at Hogwarts on Cydonia inside the cave of the Moon and Doctor Who lets them use the Tardis as a submarine in Stone Henge so they play a good setlist in my pants at my house LOLZ.

Eugh.gif

My actual nightmare would be:

An underwater bubble floating platform at Glastonbury, between the pyramids on a ship like in Starlight on the Eiffel tower in the Colosseum, while suspended on a floating platform airship over Area 51 at the summit of Everest during the final battle the Statue of Liberty at Hogwarts on Cydonia inside the cave of the Moon and Doctor Who lets them use the Tardis as a submarine in Stone Henge so they play a good setlist in my pants at my house LOLZ.

Eugh.gif

If only I hadn't entered something yet, trololol. Heh, nice smily. Should be one of the board smiles. I'm amazed that some things are entered so often although they seem to be neither famous places nor Muse-connected.

it's a pity that this poll -which is a really great idea- wasn't in somewhere relatively sane instead of here which seems to be populated by obsessive loonballs with with a huge agenda about 'setlists'. All of the interesting or funny ideas have been drowned because of this. Seriously if the band see this, they'll lose the will to live.

it's a pity that this poll -which is a really great idea- wasn't in somewhere relatively sane instead of here which seems to be populated by obsessive loonballs with with a huge agenda about 'setlists'. All of the interesting or funny ideas have been drowned because of this. Seriously if the band see this, they'll lose the will to live.

The setlist agenda :awesome:! I like that. We should adopt that.

If only I hadn't entered something yet, trololol. Heh, nice smily. Should be one of the board smiles. I'm amazed that some things are entered so often although they seem to be neither famous places nor Muse-connected.

:mad: You are saved only by your striked out text.

Some I save just for myself, purely to illustrate my frustration. :chuckle:

Yep me too, I've been deleting them all day. :( There are a lot of band ones, Supermassive Black Hole comes up a LOT.

I think it's bloody hilarious...

:mad: You are saved only by your striked out text.

Some I save just for myself, purely to illustrate my frustration. :chuckle:

Yep me too, I've been deleting them all day. :( There are a lot of band ones, Supermassive Black Hole comes up a LOT.

I entered Cydonia for the lolz (Sorry!), but I'm glad it got deleted and I could submit a venue where I'd really like Muse to play. Doesn't even matter that no one will vote for it.

I entered Cydonia for the lolz (Sorry!), but I'm glad it got deleted and I could submit a venue where I'd really like Muse to play. Doesn't even matter that no one will vote for it.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for it. It had better be incredible! :p

I totally agree with you. Like I think it kinda ruins the whole spirit of the competition because I thought the idea is to come up with an actual interesting, awesome, or funny idea for a location for Muse to play instead of snide remarks complaining about what songs Muse should or shouldn't play.

Archived