Sorry, I thought I'd got that right. I know the correct pronunciation, at least :$ I've been to Italy a few times, not far from where you are.

Next time you'll be here I would like to met you so you can teach me some good English ;). It's been so difficult to me to understand people when I was in London :(

Wow! Atri is really a beautiful place, near to the sea and almost near to me :D

I did say I was near where you are :LOL: I loved the place, but nobody spoke English :LOL: The pasta and ice cream in Atri were amazing. We rented an old converted farmhouse overlooking the Gran Sasso with olive groves and it was fantastic. I love your part of Italy.

I did say I was near where you are :LOL: I loved the place, but nobody spoke English :LOL: The pasta and ice cream in Atri were amazing. We rented an old converted farmhouse overlooking the Gran Sasso with olive groves and it was fantastic. I love your part of Italy.

I know :( here nobody speaks English, we almost don't speak Italian :rolleyes:. In all the places/towns in Italy you'll find a different dialect that is often unintelligible in other places. We are strange people, you know ;)

I love your part of England

As a word-smith I would like to express my dissatisfaction on this contest by describing it as an extreme cluster-fuck. Why is it that the visual arts are held up to higher scrutiny of judges, while words are presented to the rabid muse fan-base (no offense) of peer review? Language is an integral part of what it means to be human...the sole reason why humanity exists and has become what it is, is because of social interaction. Just as there is a Muse of art and music there surely is a muse of language as well...I propose that a writing contest be held instead to have the winner visit the boys as they're recording their next album. :srsb33f:

As a word-smith I would like to express my dissatisfaction on this contest by describing it as an extreme cluster-fuck. Why is it that the visual arts are held up to higher scrutiny of judges, while words are presented to the rabid muse fan-base (no offense) of peer review? Language is an integral part of what it means to be human...the sole reason why humanity exists and has become what it is, is because of social interaction. Just as there is a Muse of art and music there surely is a muse of language as well...I propose that a writing contest be held instead to have the winner visit the boys as they're recording their next album. :srsb33f:

Can you repeat that?

Can you repeat that?

I feel that this competition is shite! It isn't based upon the truly best fantasy that is true to the band, it is the sickening fantasy of the fan-base (once again, no offense) that determines this outcome. I admit that I had good chuckle that "Somewhere that forces them to play a good setlist." It sends a powerful message to the band, yet it wasn't their ideal response of what a surreal imaginative response should be. Henceforth I proclaim that the contest should be restructured to allow for a more creative freehand expression of what we would like to see what is impossible become impossible. A good set list is possible. Playing a show on Halloween night within the Grand Canyon with Satellite Dishes pointed to the stars projecting their code to the stars is a beautiful impossibility. I know I posted it, yet it disappeared, perhaps out to the stars...perhaps not...

I feel that this competition is shite! It isn't based upon the truly best fantasy that is true to the band, it is the sickening fantasy of the fan-base (once again, no offense) that determines this outcome. I admit that I had good chuckle that "Somewhere that forces them to play a good setlist." It sends a powerful message to the band, yet it wasn't their ideal response of what a surreal imaginative response should be. Henceforth I proclaim that the contest should be restructured to allow for a more creative freehand expression of what we would like to see what is impossible become impossible. A good set list is possible. Playing a show on Halloween night within the Grand Canyon with Satellite Dishes pointed to the stars projecting their code to the stars is a beautiful impossibility. I know I posted it, yet it disappeared, perhaps out to the stars...perhaps not...

The reason why it was deleted is because it was a duplicate entry. Not saying you stole an idea or anything but whoever came up with it first...

Not angry, yet wouldn't you say that this competition is not what it should be when compared to the hubbub that surrounds t-shirt designs?

There's not reallly enough time for anything that isn't "peer reviewed", so to speak.

Also, lol at the current first place :LOL:

Archived