Streamline by System Of A Down.

It already sounds a hell of a lot like a Muse song.

IIRC around that time, 2001-2005, Muse and SOAD were quite matey as they kept crossing paths on tour. I think Muse even said Assassin was party inspired by SOAD.

Streamline by System Of A Down.

It already sounds a hell of a lot like a Muse song.

IIRC around that time, 2001-2005, Muse and SOAD were quite matey as they kept crossing paths on tour. I think Muse even said Assassin was party inspired by SOAD.

I think Serj had a record company and wanted to sign Muse to it, but they politely declined. There's a picture of them together somewhere circa. the Absolution tour.

Assassin and Stockholm Syndrome are the two songs they've said were partly inspired by SOAD.

I think Serj had a record company and wanted to sign Muse to it, but they politely declined. There's a picture of them together somewhere circa. the Absolution Tour.

Why didn't they do it??! It could've been great! Serj's solo material and Muse have a lot of similar vibes, too.

Why didn't they do it??!

According to a Rock Sound magazine interview I read back in the day (late 2003), Matt claimed they didn't like how Serjican Strike was a part of Sony. Still, they hoped for a collaboration between them "one day".

According to a Rock Sound magazine interview I read back in the day (late 2003), Matt claimed they didn't like how Serjican Strike was a part of Sony.

Then they've signed with Warner... :confused:

I guess that proves how someone can change their own mind in due time, along with the situation they end up to experience.

Anything from QOTSA really.

They could do 'I appear missing' well I recon. It has a very 'musey' chord progression in the chorus.

QOTSA cover would be awesome. I'd like a classic heavy number, like A Song for the Dead, or You Think I ain't Worth A Dollar. Guess Matt wouldn't do the screaming though :LOL:

QOTSA cover would be awesome. I'd like a classic heavy number, like A Song for the Dead, or You Think I ain't Worth A Dollar. Guess Matt wouldn't do the screaming though :LOL:

I'd like that for comedic value :LOL: