Matt could make this song his own, singing it his way, and the guitar and the bombast :eek::D

Edited by Claudia O.

Live, after any play of Animals

It would be a fun trashy outtro riff for sure. But that song too accurately describes the path Matt is taking in Hollywood.

It would be a fun trashy outtro riff for sure. But that song too accurately describes the path Matt is taking in Hollywood.

Literally knew, if there was gonna be a response, it’d be that :LOL:

Literally knew, if there was gonna be a response, it’d be that :LOL:

I mean, I'm sure Cobain played it with a certain amount of irony as well, but with Matt it would just be a little too literal.

After hearing Muse cover CHVRCHES, I was like "I have bad taste in music; this is pretty good." So with that said, I wouldn't mind their take on Arcade Fire's "Sprawl II". I think a Tame Impala cover would be pretty groovy as well. "Eventually" or "Elephant" would be nice.

I’m not saying it would be a great idea, or even a good one...but if Muse ever did a cover of Kiss From A Rose, i would disappear like a Jedi and become one with the universe.

I'd love to hear this song by Mogwai, if not the full song, maybe a Riff - I can totally see Matt doing the one starting at 2:20 :D

Edited by Claudia O.

They should do Michael Jackson's Earth Song, it's a pretty damn good anthem with cringeworthy lyrics. Right up their alley.

:eek: no, I can't imagine their version sorry. If MJ, maybe Dirty Diana :happy:

:eek: no, I can't imagine their version sorry. If MJ, maybe Dirty Diana :happy:

I can totally imagine Matt's constipatedly urgent delivery of the verses. "What have we done to the world. Look what we've done..."

I can totally imagine Matt's constipatedly urgent delivery of the verses. "What have we done to the world. Look what we've done..."

I'm wortied about the "aaaaaaa a aaaa aa aa a" -parts! Chris could sing them (with Morgan at gigs) ...

Help please! Which letter or [ is wrong?? Seems I forgot it again..

I think it's supposed to be something like:

[yt ] <link here> [/yt ]

But without the spaces.