Probably sound stupid to the majority, but Sweet Dreams could be interesting. They played around with Feeling Good and House of the Rising Sun and made two amazing but different covers. Annie Lennox has got that slow operatic voice like Eric Burden that Matt can do and Sweet Dreams is a very bare track that could be played around with. Marilyn Manson's version of Sweet Dreams was an entirely different take on the song and I believe that it still worked in an eerily dark way. I genuinely think it could work.

they should as well go and try cover Creep by Radiohead, a toned down melody though.

other than that idk really :/

Anything to stop the whole "MUSE DID NOT CREATE CREEP!" thing going on and how often people assume they made it.

Well, I guess it could confuse audiences even more.

...people assume Muse made Creep?

From my experiences at least. Mainly on YouTube and on some social networks. A couple of Reddit. Don't know how. Lead singer of Radiohead sounds nothing like Matt.

I mean, it isn't a common thing that I've found, but it's more than anything else Muse has been confused with.

From my experiences at least. Mainly on YouTube and on some social networks. A couple of Reddit. Don't know how. Lead singer of Radiohead sounds nothing like Matt.

I mean, it isn't a common thing that I've found, but it's more than anything else Muse has been confused with.

i think you're referring to the acoustic version which is titled Muse - Creep on some torrent+YouTube video, and assumed to be a cover.

i think you're referring to the acoustic version which is titled Muse - Creep on some torrent+YouTube video, and assumed to be a cover.

No, it's a thing. People have uploaded Creep on YouTube before but they've probably deleted them due to the amount of people who call them idiots in the comments. I've seen it on Reddit and YouTube, with it being mentioned a couple of times outside that. I seem to live in a parallel universe to you guys anyway because no one experiences the same things as I do.

No, it's a thing. People have uploaded Creep on YouTube before but they've probably deleted them due to the amount of people who call them idiots in the comments. I've seen it on Reddit and YouTube, with it being mentioned a couple of times outside that. I seem to live in a parallel universe to you guys anyway because no one experiences the same things as I do.
Don't see how this could ever be a thing because Mp3s and such have tags. Where do these people get files that are titled Muse - Creep (aside from that acoustic version by Radiohead themselves) that they can upload?

I mean I could get thinking that Creep is by Muse, even though it seems very weird. But uploading it as that without trolling, nah. You're just being trolled.

Oh you chicks, is there a point when Muse forum goes calm downing big time?

Speaking of Muse and Radiohead everything stuff, at one point the bottom of Muse image gallery pages in last.fm contained a whole bunch of... guess what, Radiohead pictures.

Not that I said that what I said, I just said I'd like to see a cover of a song from a band that Muse was compared to, not that once again RH and Muse are same bands. but if it was so, there'd be no two additional official members of the band itself (and are brothers).

Let's rush back to topic, now that I remembered what my tumblr "friend" wanted to hear, a cover of Green Day's "American Idiot" by Muse, so idk if to stick to it or think that it's not an alright idea

Let's rush back to topic, now that I remembered what my tumblr "friend" wanted to hear, a cover of Green Day's "American Idiot" by Muse, so idk if to stick to it or think that it's not an alright idea

They should slow it down, perhaps at Hysteria BPM, then create a lot of weird or minor-key harmonies, add a touch of atmospheric phaser to guitars and a lot of pitch-bending tremolo for the solo. It would be perfect. :D

or
by Millionaire

...and maybe Spirit Of The Radio by Rush

Any of these at Live Lounge would be <3 thx

Edit: Oh, and also pls either play

or use it as an intro or rip it off or something. Edited by Jobby