Ridiculous things people have said to you about Muse

rawrsomesauce

Yesterday I had to explain to my mother that Matt's not gay :rolleyes: She was thoroughly convinced he was. :LOL:

And also prior to this I also had to explain to my aunt that 'No, the lead singer is not a woman. It is in fact a man.'

Eh... At least I got a good laugh out of it ;)

"Matt is God" most ridiculous thing ever.

AGREED.

I think I've been told they're the worst band ever and are terrible at performing live. :rolleyes:

1. it's not possible to be THE WORST ever because there's ALWAYS someone worse
  2. their strength is their live performances and that's what they've won a shitload of awards for so

They are pretty mainstream though

They kind of are, but not in the way that a lot of my friends mean. My friends seem to think Muse just try to go with the crowd to be famous, rather than being a bunch of guys who love to create music and happen to be especially good at it, so that people like us love them. If you know what I mean :/

They kind of are, but not in the way that a lot of my friends mean. My friends seem to think Muse just try to go with the crowd to be famous, rather than being a bunch of guys who love to create music and happen to be especially good at it, so that people like us love them. If you know what I mean :/

Okay, I see what you mean. They aren't like popstars, but they have some pop songs

Because being gay is obviously wrong. Ewww gayssss

It was just how he said it. That, mixed in with about 50 other things like "Muse sucks" and "I hate his voice" really got on my nerves. I was glad to prove him wrong.

Archived