Hey all, just confirmed that I'm gonna be doing some volunteer work for the festival but I get Saturday off to see muse, and hopefully the black keys, woot. Any fellow musers gon be hanging out that day?

Are you on facebook? We have a "Musers at OSL" group if you'd like to join :happy:

Err from people I know who have actually been to the festival, I have only heard great things. They say it's a relaxed atmosphere and an all-around fun event. You're really basing your opinion off of online reviews? People who post complaints there are only posting because they were unhappy with their experience, it doesn't mean that was the case for everyone.

I for one am super excited to see Muse do a stripped down set, since I prefer just them and the music over the production they usually put on. that's my opinion though, I wouldn't miss this for the world.

yeah, I may be complaining about OSL capitalizing on water, but i'll forget all about that once I see Muse on-stage :D I've heard really good things about past OSL festivals! now I just need to plan out logistics and whatnot. hopefully that will be relatively pain-free (*knock on wood*)

I'd LOVE to see a stripped down set! who needs flashy lights and graphics when you've got amazing music?????? I'm hoping that the guys will gear up for Leeds & Reading by playing plenty of OoS at OSL :happy:

oh and thanks for posting the link to the Facebook group! *joined* :)

Muse trumps all, but Black Keys put on an awesome, heavy live show. They've played so many festivals in the last year that I won't be devastated to miss them, but if Black Keys play on Muse's stage, you won't hear me complaining.

Looks like you got your wish!

Saturday's main stage goes like this OK GO -> Arctic Monkeys -> Black Keys -> Muse

Lineup announcements today?! :eek:

Such an easy decision haha.

Muse and Arcade Fire the day after eachother, you lucky people!

I can't even believe I'm seeing 2 of my top 3 bands in 2 days :stunned:

Muse trumps all, but Black Keys put on an awesome, heavy live show. They've played so many festivals in the last year that I won't be devastated to miss them, but if Black Keys play on Muse's stage, you won't hear me complaining.

I'll be sad to miss them, but I'd rather see Muse. We've already seen The Black Keys anyway, so I'd rather take my chances with Muse playing some rare songs. The Black Keys > Muse would be fucking amazing, but Arctic Monkeys would be awesome too

I'm not disagreeing that the flow is great. It's probably just that I kind of consider the other bands "Indie" and Muse just isn't.

You think of AM and TBK as indie? I've always thought of them as alternative, and they're pretty mainstream now. (not in a bad way, they're just both really popular)

Archived