I have one 3 day ticket for sale if anyone wants it. I got the cheapest one (next to the early bird ones) so I can sell it for $200. Message me if you're interested! I may even have a pair, but I'm not sure about that yet

Are those your extras, or are you deserting us?

Are those your extras, or are you deserting us?

Extras! I can't miss this. You all know my love for Muse and Arcade Fire. And like 80% of the other acts.

She has an extra. She'd better not desert me, I'm relying on her for a hotel. :LOL:

:awesome:

I'm freakin excited to go since it'll be my first time seeing Muse live. :D

It's actually my only chance to see them as I have to head back to school the day that they play the Reading Fes in England...:indiff: just my luck. playing Origin of Symmetry? wow im jealous of those going

Hey my friends and I were wondering if any of you guys would like to share a hostel with us that way it can be less costly for all of us. I promise we're not creepers. Or maybe if you guys can just help us out a bit...we're not that great at planning that's why... :$

<3

Kind of pissed that I check my email, and there's one from Ticketmaster saying that single day tickets are being made available. :mad:

Why couldn't this have been said months ago? It would have saved me some bucks because I would just have gone on the Muse day.

Ah, well...I got the 3-day pass so I might as well use it to the fullest.

YEAH, same situation for me. :mad: I really only want to see Muse...could catch the rest of the bands some other day. I remember shortly after 3 day passes went on sale, OL warned via Twitter that they might not release single day tickets. Other than that, no word on single day tickets up until this month. They suck at keeping people updated and informed. :\ OL needs a Q&A page similar to Coachella's

I honestly think that all OL wants is our cash. it's RIDICULOUS that they're charging us for refilling our water bottles! but this is my first big festival so maybe it's not so unusual

ive been suggested by a friend to just keep the 50mm on, dont bring my kit, and remove the strap so it looks as compact as possible. Gonna give it a go.

hey that's a good idea... I was pretty bummed about the camera policy, too. but since I'm going all three days, I can try sneaking in my DSLR the first day and if I get caught, I'll bring my point and shoot on Muse Day :D hehehe thanks for the tip!

I honestly think that all OL wants is our cash. it's RIDICULOUS that they're charging us for refilling our water bottles! but this is my first big festival so maybe it's not so unusual

Agreed about the refills, that ticks me off. Free refills are only if you buy their "special" bottles. Coachella made their policy this year so that everyone got free refills no matter what, but it seems OSL is abusing its eco-friendly policy in order to make a quick buck.

At least OSL shouldn't be as sweltering as Coachella or Lolla.

Yeah, this being eco-friendly and going green is costing some green. Guess what, it takes energy to print that cash in my wallet that they covet so badly. ;):p

Then again, this is San Fran we're talking about. NOTHING surprises me. :chuckle:

My girlfriend and I were going to go to OL because we wanted to spend some time

in San Fran and always wanted to go there and take in all of the sights too. But from

what I heard from actual people that have been there and reviews online, it is a absolute

horror and money grab. The layout, Long wait lines for everything. People say most of

your time there you are waiting in a line either for a beer or water or bathroom. I heard it is

the worst as far festivals go as far as sound and stage and view of stage.

I was told more then likely, Muse is going to be doing a stripped down performance

with hardly any of their big stage or full stage getup. That is the way the promoters

at OL like their artists to do their sets. Go look at Videos of past performances of

Big acts at OL and you will see what I am talking about.

Also the sound and mix is horrendous and you can hear the other bands on

the other stages.

in San Fran and always wanted to go there and take in all of the sights too. But from

what I heard from actual people that have been there and reviews online, it is a absolute

horror and money grab. The layout, Long wait lines for everything. People say most of

your time there you are waiting in a line either for a beer or water or bathroom. I heard it is

I was told more then likely, Muse is going to be doing a stripped down performance

with hardly any of their big stage or full stage getup. That is the way the promoters

at OL like their artists to do their sets. Go look at Videos of past performances of

the other stages.

where you getting your info, Fox News? The Onion News? if you are hatin' on it, don't go to the festival. Let the rest of us enjoy the event.

with hardly any of their big stage or full stage getup.

Fuck. Yes. :dance:

Honestly, I'd love to see a stripped down performance.

As for the layout of OSL, there is some traffic congestion walking to and from stages/fields, and there are long lines for some drink booths, but it's a festival! It should be expected. But there is room to lay out and relax on the grass. And the weather will be nice.

Aren't there generally long lines for food/drink/merch at every gig and festival? That's not shocking. I'm not happy about paying for water refills, but since I'm travelling across country, I probably won't bring my own bottle anyhow. I hate it when someone wants to rain on everyone else's parade. :rolleyes:

YEAH, same situation for me. :mad: I really only want to see Muse...could catch the rest of the bands some other day. I remember shortly after 3 day passes went on sale, OL warned via Twitter that they might not release single day tickets. Other than that, no word on single day tickets up until this month. They suck at keeping people updated and informed. :\ OL needs a Q&A page similar to Coachella's

I emailed OL last month about single day passes and they said something like they "might release them at a later time." Which basically told me nothing. They weren't too informative on this.

the other stages.

Err from people I know who have actually been to the festival, I have only heard great things. They say it's a relaxed atmosphere and an all-around fun event. You're really basing your opinion off of online reviews? People who post complaints there are only posting because they were unhappy with their experience, it doesn't mean that was the case for everyone.

I for one am super excited to see Muse do a stripped down set, since I prefer just them and the music over the production they usually put on. that's my opinion though, I wouldn't miss this for the world.

Hey everyone. I'm relocating from Dallas to the Bay Area and am looking at going to FINALLY see Muse for the first time since March of 2009. If anyone knows where I could get a decent priced GA ticket I would be so grateful. If not, I can always grab something off StubHub. Thanks in advance. A DM will do to start the communication.

Hey everyone. I'm relocating from Dallas to the Bay Area and am looking at going to FINALLY see Muse for the first time since March of 2009. If anyone knows where I could get a decent priced GA ticket I would be so grateful. If not, I can always grab something off StubHub. Thanks in advance. A DM will do to start the communication.

Hey, are you looking for a 3-day pass or a one day?

Archived