OSL begins on the 12th so we'll probably take off early-morning on the 11th? It's not like Chicago where I'm booking lots of extra time to do fun non-festival meet-up stuff (that and Chicago is making me poor :p). That's probably a lot of travel hassle for you. Do you know for sure if you'd reach LA on the 10th? You could always stay at my place or Melina's on the 10th since we literally live 8 minutes from each other (sorry Mel, I'm totally renting your place out without permission :p).

But yeah, glad you're on board for the full room stay (I assume). Just let me know if the carpool still works for you. Also, do you know when you'll be able to buy your ticket?

Ill double check on the arrival when I get home! Haha it would be like a muser slumber party :p

And yeah I'm in for the hotel and roadtrip :D

Mel said she may be able to sell me one of the tickets she has

BBQ sounds tasty

FREE BBQ

*edit*

booking room sooner then later is good. I dont think there are any hotels that close to the park though (i was lookin for rooms near my friend's in feb, damn difficult).

there's just gonna be so many people walking, biking, on public transit... its gonna be stupid-crazy leaving the place.

Definitely interested in a room and the possibly roadtrip in LA. It would be nice to visit my cousins who'll have a new baby right then. :D And give me a place to stay mid-week as there's that giant gap of "what the fuck am I doing?!" between Chicago and SanFran. :LOL:

:LOL: Haha. Oh deer. I'm fawning over your humor. Nobody should buck at it.

There's even a video. It was 2am and right after I had gotten off the phone with Dom and we realized we had missed our chance to meet them in Raleigh. :LOL:

Prepare yourselves: http://www.twitvid.com/1EPYK

Definitely interested in a room and the possibly roadtrip in LA. It would be nice to visit my cousins who'll have a new baby right then. :D And give me a place to stay mid-week as there's that giant gap of "what the fuck am I doing?!" between Chicago and SanFran. :LOL:

You know, I could talk to my parents about having you stay over our house for a few nights :shifty:

That could be fun. :awesome: Like I said, my cousins live in the area, but it'd be awesome to hang out with you.

Oh haha, well that works too then :chuckle:

This summer we're supposed to be having a Disneyland muser adventure, so maybe we could arrange for it then!

so many opportunities this summer to get together! If many of you happen to stay in the Ventura area or meet up before some of those events, I'll be game to participate. I still feel bad for bailing on last year's beach BBQ. I only met Brittany at the 2nd Staples Center show (I was right behind her).

Hey! You should meet up with Michael and I, we're both in Ventura :) We get coffee at Starbucks sometimes, lol

hmmm, well I don't want to be 3rd wheel. You two could have your fun. jk, haha!!!!!! yah I'm down, we can all even grab lunch somewhere too. Maybe after I graduate from CSUCI in less than 4 weeks I'll have more time. Otherwise, every monday and thursday, I do the short hikes behind Arroyo. We can all do that too.

sorry for posting this on the Outside Lands thread, feel free to move it as needed. (I just find it interesting 3 us of on here live withing a 5-10 mile radius.)

hmmm, well I don't want to be 3rd wheel. You two could have your fun. jk, haha!!!!!! yah I'm down, we can all even grab lunch somewhere too. Maybe after I graduate from CSUCI in less than 4 weeks I'll have more time. Otherwise, every monday and thursday, I do the short hikes behind Arroyo. We can all do that too.

sorry for posting this on the Outside Lands thread, feel free to move it as needed. (I just find it interesting 3 us of on here live withing a 5-10 mile radius.)

:LOL: Yeah, we should definitely hang out this summer!

Flying out from Toronto for my 4th Muse show, looking forward to meeting some more of you Musers when the fest gets going!

:happy: Are you planning on going for barrier on Muse day?

Michael (sprocketeer) and I just had a 3 hour conversation (:LOL:) and we've decided that we'll probably be aiming for barrier on both the Muse and Arcade Fire days.

I'm planning on dressing according to the weather.

Same. It'll probably be chilly and overcast. I've been to various festivals at Golden Gate Park in the summer and it can get cold! And the clouds/fog doesn't break until late afternoon. Hopefully we'll have warm and sunny weather at OSL this year.

Same. It'll probably be chilly and overcast. I've been to various festivals at Golden Gate Park in the summer and it can get cold! And the clouds/fog doesn't break until late afternoon. Hopefully we'll have warm and sunny weather at OSL this year.

I was thinking it'll probably be cold too. It was very cold when I visited in late July last year :/

Ok looks like I'm flying straight to LA after lolla I was gonna take a train but its cheaper to fly(wat?) Anyway ill probly arrive in LA around 7ish on the 9th I have somewhere to stay that night but I need to be adopted til we leave for osl :D

Ok looks like I'm flying straight to LA after lolla I was gonna take a train but its cheaper to fly(wat?) Anyway ill probly arrive in LA around 7ish on the 9th I have somewhere to stay that night but I need to be adopted til we leave for osl :D

Michael and I *may* be able to adopt you :D So we'll be leaving for the road trip probably on the morning of the 11th...Yeah that works perfectly! Stay with one of us the night before (the 10th) :yesey: We will skype about it. My parents and Michael are both looking at hotel pricings in San Fran independently, so we should have that sorted out by next week. And I'm 95% positive I can sell you a ticket :)

Archived