Can we have like a mini-party in our hotel Sunday night after for my b-day? :$ By that, I mean I'll buy us all a cake or something. :LOL:

Of course! That'll be after Arcade Fire, so we can throw an AF-themed birthday for you with such AF-themed desserts as "Rebellion (Pies)", "Cake Up", "City With No Chocolate", and "My Body is a Cake".

(Don't ask me for my Muse-themed desserts. They're even worse. :LOL:)

Of course! That'll be after Arcade Fire, so we can throw an AF-themed birthday for you with such AF-themed desserts as "Rebellion (Pies)", "Cake Up", "City With No Chocolate", and "My Body is a Cake".

I'd like to see you do this. come on....

OMG, I would love this so much :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

:supersad: I REALLY want to go now. ;(

Can I bring the Hullaballoons? :awesome:

Can we have like a mini-party in our hotel Sunday night after for my b-day? :$ By that, I mean I'll buy us all a cake or something. :LOL:

:awesome: :awesome: For sure!

Michael, you are a pro at this stuff :LOL:

Getting stoked for this again! :D I don't know if I'll make the Friday sets due to work but I'll be there Sat. and Sun. for sure!

Probably won't meet up, but if anyone has any questions about SF in general or needs any help or advice, feel free to ask me. I live here in the city. :)

Like Jessica said, it will take awhile to get out of the park afterwards, but as far as bars to check out afterwards I recommend Alembic or Magnolia in the Haight (nearer the park) .....if you're staying downtown, Hotel Fusion has kind of a groovy bar and dance club (it's near the Nikko), and then there's the Mission district, which has about a zillion cool bars, just take a walk down Valencia or Mission Streets between the 16th and 24th Street BART stations. Enjoy SF! :)

edit: oh yeah, there's this sort of fun speakeasy bar near downtown too, called Bourbon & Branch. You have to email them to get the password to get in, but it's kind of worth going for the decor. It's also not far from the Nikko.

Hi guys! The hubs and I just got tix for this! So stoked! I didn't think I'd get to see Muse this year at all. Plus a trip to San Francisco. Very nice anniversary gift! :happy: He got reservations for Hotel Nikko. Anyone staying there? Or been there? Can't wait!

Less than 3 months away folks! Looking forward to making my first trip to San Fran (coming in from Toronto)

Any other Canadians making the trip? And is anybody staying at Hotel Carlton?

Looking forward to it!

DOH

Gonna have to shoot an email asking for permission :/

Anyone have any hookups that can get me a press pass of some sort? Im not bringing a camera with video capabilities nor will I be bringing a telephoto/tripod

What You Can't Bring:

Professional still camera equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms, or commercial use rigs)

http://www.sfoutsidelands.com/festival/info-guide.php

We will not accept ANY applications from freelance photographers or writers who are not officially on assignment for a publication

http://www.sfoutsidelands.com/publicity/

Archived