Sounds goooood! :awesome:

I'm free after 2:30 pm!

I've decided this is back on there no point in not going :D how could I miss the muser roadtrip?!

:dance: Yay Liz! I can get you one of my tickets, I'm pretty sure :happy: I think I'll be able to get in free after all.

Money and time off work is an issue. :$ I might already have to quit my current job just for R/L. They won't consider me getting the days off. :indiff:

That's what I did with my old job I got it last april to pay for wembley they gave me the days off then a month later I had another string of gigs I needed days off for and they said no so I quit plus I hated it there

That's what I did with my old job I got it last april to pay for wembley they gave me the days off then a month later I had another string of gigs I needed days off for and they said no so I quit plus I hated it there

So lame. I only asked for like 9 days off for a vacation, for August, and they say they can't do it. I call, BULLSHIT.

EDIT: The Muse army should win also because most of us do travel the world to see them. I've gotten into a car accident and still made it in time to see them 5 hours away from my home. Although I HIGHLY doubt that is the worst thing anyone has been through to see them. Muse fans are crazy, but I like the crazy. :)

So lame. I only asked for like 9 days off for a vacation, for August, and they say they can't do it. I call, BULLSHIT.

EDIT: The Muse army should win also because most of us do travel the world to see them. I've gotten into a car accident and still made it in time to see them 5 hours away from my home. Although I HIGHLY doubt that is the worst thing anyone has been through to see them. Muse fans are crazy, but I like the crazy. :)

We hit a dead deer in North Carolina. :ninja:

Semi-lengthy post coming up here, but I'm in the process of sorting out every individual person's plans so we can book something both immediately and properly.

Alright, so I had a good discussion with Shelbi last night about what her plans were, and since she and Justin are too up-in-the-air at this point, she said it was okay to book a room without them since they're waiting on the possibility of single-day tickets to determine things once and for all (and if they're only staying 1 or 2 nights, they have no reason to stay in a room with the rest of us for 4 nights, and they'd also have to catch a flight back since my road-trip carpool service would be unavailable to them, and that cost would probably exceed a full 3-day pass cost anyway). Which brings me to the next person I need to inquire with...

I've decided this is back on there no point in not going :D how could I miss the muser roadtrip?!

That next person is you. I told Melina that booking a hotel ASAP would be best for both purposes of cost and availability. I'll be looking into it with my dad strongly this weekend (since he goes there every few weeks and MIGHT be able to get a slight discount - no guarantees though), but we really do need a count of people staying in order to book. Not to be stern or bossy (you know damn well I'm usually the least serious person in the word :p), but you should probably figure out whether you want a full 3-day pass or risk waiting for a single-day pass (which isn't guaranteed) so you know whether to go with us or go with Shelbi/Justin.

And to Haley - you're totally welcome to join in since we now have at least 2 people who originally planned to stay with us and are now staying elsewhere or possibly not even going. Heck, if you have any other close friends coming to the fest, we could probably work something out too. And though our road trip capacity is still pending (my car fits 5, including me), you're also welcome to fly into LA or Burbank and accompany our boring-as-hell 7-hour road trip. :LOL:

I'll probably end up Facebook messaging all of you this weekend about this anyway.

You didn't scoop it up to cook it on a BBQ while queueing in line? :eek::noey:

That would have given a new definition to "fast food".

:LOL: Haha. Oh deer. I'm fawning over your humor. Nobody should buck at it.

Count me in for all 4 days :D

I'm planing on taking the amtrak from chicago to LA after lolla ill probably get to LA on the 10th

When is the carpool gonna take off? This way I know how to coordinate I don't want to waste $ going home right after lolla just to turn around and leave the next day

Count me in for all 4 days :D

I'm planing on taking the amtrak from chicago to LA after lolla ill probably get to LA on the 10th

When is the carpool gonna take off? This way I know how to coordinate I don't want to waste $ going home right after lolla just to turn around and leave the next day

OSL begins on the 12th so we'll probably take off early-morning on the 11th? It's not like Chicago where I'm booking lots of extra time to do fun non-festival meet-up stuff (that and Chicago is making me poor :p). That's probably a lot of travel hassle for you. Do you know for sure if you'd reach LA on the 10th? You could always stay at my place or Melina's on the 10th since we literally live 8 minutes from each other (sorry Mel, I'm totally renting your place out without permission :p).

But yeah, glad you're on board for the full room stay (I assume). Just let me know if the carpool still works for you. Also, do you know when you'll be able to buy your ticket?

Archived