• 2 weeks later...

apparantly 'ME' will probably be the support act for the UK leg of the tour

They've just been supporting 'panic! at the disco' and outside after the gig where people wait at the tour buses for sigs etc they'd let it slip about touring with Muse. It was a friend who'd attended the gig that told me and had overheard it as they were talking to other fans but id kinda dismissed it and hadent heard of them but just looked up one of their vids and saw a comment below the vid about them touring with Muse, so thought it would be worth posting.

apparantly 'ME' will probably be the support act for the UK leg of the tour

They've just been supporting 'panic! at the disco' and outside after the gig where people wait at the tour buses for sigs etc they'd let it slip about touring with Muse. It was a friend who'd attended the gig that told me and had overheard it as they were talking to other fans but id kinda dismissed it and hadent heard of them but just looked up one of their vids and saw a comment below the vid about them touring with Muse, so thought it would be worth posting.

That song is good :yesey: they seem cool.

Pretty sure I've seen them live before, supporting Evanescence last year if it's the same band I'm thinking of. Can't remember if they're any good though. I think they reminded me vaguely of Kids In Glass Houses, but I might be thinking of a different band entirely. /uselesspost.

Maybe Fightstar if they eventually drop the hiatus. Editors still seem the right size to support Muse, and I'm still waiting to see them live. Maybe The Bronx?

Crap, what a shame - was really hoping to see (pendulum) at some point, meant to be amazing live :(

Saw them at Wembley; they didn't live up to their reputation. Played OK but apart from the rapper none had any presence whatsoever. The lowest energy level I've seen at a gig that big.

Maybe Fightstar if they eventually drop the hiatus. Editors still seem the right size to support Muse, and I'm still waiting to see them live. Maybe The Bronx?

I thought they were shit when I saw them support Muse, to be honest. My uncle, who's a fan of their's actually, even said he thought they were pretty crap. Dunno if that was an 'off' day for them or what but that was my experience.

I thought they were shit when I saw them support Muse, to be honest. My uncle, who's a fan of their's actually, even said he thought they were pretty crap. Dunno if that was an 'off' day for them or what but that was my experience.

From your sig, I gather you are talking about Manchester. In which case, are you serious? Editors were fucking awesome that day, almost as good as Muse to be honest.

In fact all 3 support bands were great that day. PABH were insane and Band of Skulls were so rad.

They've already supported before and I know others have probably already said this, but Metric. Definitely Metric. :yesey:

Definitely

Would be awesome.

Alt-J + Bloc Party + Muse :awesome:

I'd love to see Alt+J support for an arena tour. Although partly because it's too short of notice to get tickets for their nearby show here.

I should acknowledge you that a friend of mine asked Sergio Pizzorno yesterday (at a meet&greet in milan) if Kasabian will actually support Muse's european tour. He didn't say "no", he just laughed and said he couldn't answer at the moment. :ninja:

I should acknowledge you that a friend of mine asked Sergio Pizzorno yesterday (at a meet&greet in milan) if Kasabian will actually support Muse's european tour. He didn't say "no", he just laughed and said he couldn't answer at the moment. :ninja:

:awesome: If they supported mainland Europe I would faint!!

All I know is that Shikari would be better than Passion Pit again. I think that band bored the crowd in Sacramento, leaving them dead for when Muse came on.

I'd like to see Silversun Pickups support Muse again on this cycle. I'm hoping for it since they have a new album out and really got the crowd going at the Oakland show.

Archived