fiN would be absolutely amazing, and they're so ready for a stadium tour after seeing them support Incubus!

"Twenty Three"

"Eve"

xx

Step by step! I'd say a sold out arena for now would do them fine ;)

Don't want to burst any bubbles but I've heard rumors Kasabian will be hitting the US at the end of the year which means they couldn't do Europe... or at least only some of it. :(
I'm sure Muse will get several bands to support, so as long as Kasabian are free for a few dates (start/middle/end of the tour) don't dimiss the idea :)

I'd like to see Silversun Pickups support Muse again on this cycle. I'm hoping for it since they have a new album out and really got the crowd going at the Oakland show.

Talk about boring the crowd, the whole arena was dead during their entire set in Fort Worth and honestly I could understand why. Passion Pit wasn't so bad, at least they actually got the crowd moving in OKC.

Odd that our experiences are totally swapped. :p

Talk about boring the crowd, the whole arena was dead during their entire set in Fort Worth and honestly I could understand why. Passion Pit wasn't so bad, at least they actually got the crowd moving in OKC.

Odd that our experiences are totally swapped. :p

I was at that same Oakland show and I definitely loved Silversun as an opener. Stuff like a camera flash war got some decent attention from the crowd. I was never a big fan of Passion Pit so I'm kinda glad I got to see the other opener.

I was at that same Oakland show and I definitely loved Silversun as an opener. Stuff like a camera flash war got some decent attention from the crowd. I was never a big fan of Passion Pit so I'm kinda glad I got to see the other opener.

They are definitely a good band, and their new album is quite good. The experience was lackluster though and their performance wasn't as energetic, but Ive never seen a crowd so dead. Must be a Fort Worth thing, because honestly the crowd didn't move that much once Muse came on until Stockholm Syndrome. They played MK Ultra too, and the crowd's energy was flat lined. Shame.

On topic as to who id like to support them: Id love to see Two Door Cinema Club, Friendly Fires, or Delphic do it.

Would be awesome.

Alt-J + Bloc Party + Muse :awesome:

Hmmm, I rather like. I've made it clear before that I cant stand Shikari, but I appear to be very much in the minority.

Maybe LP in the UK? They seem about the right size to support Muse and their new music would fit quite nicely. Plus they've said a couple of times they like Muse, or at least view them as one of the bands to measure themselves against.

White Lies again please? I'm still miffed that they and Biffy didn't support on the Wembley gig I went to.

Hmmm, I rather like. I've made it clear before that I cant stand Shikari, but I appear to be very much in the minority.

Maybe LP in the UK? They seem about the right size to support Muse and their new music would fit quite nicely. Plus they've said a couple of times they like Muse, or at least view them as one of the bands to measure themselves against.

White Lies again please? I'm still miffed that they and Biffy didn't support on the Wembley gig I went to.

I don't like Shikari, I agree :yesey:

Aren't LP too big to support them? Surely it would be awesome and the last two albums' songs fit.

White Lies no :vomit:

Linkin Park are bigger then muse though.

Jack White might work (and I'd fucking kill to see him live), I've got a feeling Muse wouldn't get him in though :(

He could even inspire them to go into a blues-y direction for the next album :awesome: and they could play a song together on stage :awesome:

/dreaming

He could even inspire them to go into a blues-y direction for the next album :awesome: and they could play a song together on stage :awesome:

/dreaming

And then Thom Yorke, Flea, Trent Reznor, MJK, Serj Tankian, John Frusciante, Chad Smith and a ressurected Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix and John Lenon join on a stage designed by Geiger :awesome:

And then Thom Yorke, Flea, Trent Reznor, MJK, Serj Tankian, John Frusciante, Chad Smith and a ressurected Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix and John Lenon join on a stage designed by Geiger :awesome:

You forgot Alex Turner and Josh Homme and Tom Morello and Win Butler and Justice and Burial and Animal Collective :phu:

LP & Jack White are too big. Kasabian are too big in the UK. Biffy Clyro wouldn't support an arena tour now I think when they can fill it themselves.

That ME band sound good though, I could listen to that unlike White Lies, Enter Shikari or Alt-J

All I know is that Shikari would be better than Passion Pit again. I think that band bored the crowd in Sacramento, leaving them dead for when Muse came on.

I'd like to see Silversun Pickups support Muse again on this cycle. I'm hoping for it since they have a new album out and really got the crowd going at the Oakland show.

Personally I liked Passion Pit, but I think Shikari would be pretty good. Also, whoever posted that song by ME did sound good, and they would be a good opening act. Overall, I hope Muse have two supporting acts on some of the concerts instead of one like last time. And I would love Silversun Pickups to open.

Jack White might work (and I'd fucking kill to see him live), I've got a feeling Muse wouldn't get him in though :(

I would love if this happened, but it is kinda improbable. :(

Archived