Recent purchases? Fulltone ultimate octave, T-rex juicy Lucy, Voodoo labs gcx, DBX 215, Diezel Einstein, Marshall JMP-1, Tc G major 2, George Ls patch lead cables, Apple Mac book pro. THATS ABOUT IT UNTIL I PWN A ibanez js100 and a Schecter Tempest Classic :D OH and a JSP noise suppressor.

you know the drill

pics or it didnt happen :D

also, wb :)

^^ yet you still cant pay your internet bills?!

Haha I pay by direct debit normally and I didn't have the cash in the account to pay the internet and phone bill for 2 months worth of bills :p

you know the drill

pics or it didnt happen :D

also, wb :)

:D I'll take a few pics when it all turns up! I SHOULD be expecting the diezel today but merchant city music still hasn't got back to me :unsure:

astorialondonlive.jpg

And a mochaccino :awesome:

Awesome dvd is awesome :awesome:

Recent purchases? Fulltone ultimate octave, T-rex juicy Lucy, Voodoo labs gcx, DBX 215, Diezel Einstein, Marshall JMP-1, Tc G major 2, George Ls patch lead cables, Apple Mac book pro. THATS ABOUT IT UNTIL I PWN A ibanez js100 and a Schecter Tempest Classic :D OH and a JSP noise suppressor.

K&T ALL BUY JMP-1's FOR MEGA LOL TIEMS

YOU LAI

But..it has r33l valves!

on topic (sorry):

fender lite ash strat (appears this one has replaced/upgraded pickups, but i'm turning it into a shred-o-caster anyway). hope this one isn't as dodgy as my lite ash tele was.

evh frankenstein humbucker (for the guitar above). Not the signed and relic'd one that costs $400. ridiculous.

ernie ball titanium slinkies or whatever they're called - just to see if they're worth the extra $5.

i got recently received an Ashdown Electric Blue 12-180 Bass amp

pretty DAMNED good if i may say so myself, already used it for a couple of band practices and it cuts through awesomely! especially with the low and hi mids boosted a little, and with the bass frequecies at about +1Db it doesnt sound muddy at all

great buy for £210 imho

:awesome:

wat

I lol'd

more recent purchases:

seymour duncan little '59 strat neck pickup

seymour duncan duckbucker (wtf? this is for the middle position, should work nicely i guess)

various electronics

amp components

fucking $213.50 bill for listing items on ebay :facepalm:

they are nice amps, JJ.

you tried one james? i was quite suprised when i had a go. tis very tasty.

Yeah, my uncle has one. (he collects 60's fender tube amps, and gigs with one of the vibro champ XD's :confused: ) sounded good when I used it - but i wasn't a fan of the effects it had.

Yeah, my uncle has one. (he collects 60's fender tube amps, and gigs with one of the vibro champ XD's :confused: ) sounded good when I used it - but i wasn't a fan of the effects it had.

madness! :p effects are a bit shit and is a bit of a shame that fender find it necessary to put the DSP effects on every single amp they make now. I think the reverb isnt too bad and will do until i haz the fundz to get something a bit....holier. ;)

Archived