yeah, e-cheque is a form of payment on paypal :p

oh. not as far as i know. i think ive sorted it out now. i looked on paypal and because the seller has under 10 feedback they were gonna hold my payment for 21 days or until positive feedback had been sent... (why?!?!? he wont send it until he gets money anyway).. so i just sent some + feedback as advised by paypal.

Went for the full upgrade to Live Suite 8 over the basic one to Live 8.

Fucking loving it so far, though slowly throughout the day I've gone from Euphoric Trance to modern French House :facepalm:

But the ability to group channels will save me a few headaches :D

i use a remote 25 LE sometimes, its pretty good with teh kaozz padz, but that one only has 9 dials, i should imagine the extra dials and faders are handy, i aways run out of assignable cc's

I particularly like the screens, though I've got to work out how to get them to show the parameters on them I'm using rather than the automapped ones. Quite impressed with the X/Y pad, more sensitive than I was expecting.

I particularly like the screens, though I've got to work out how to get them to show the parameters on them I'm using rather than the automapped ones. Quite impressed with the X/Y pad, more sensitive than I was expecting.

mm screens would be very handy. i found the xy pad on the novation rather unresponsive, had to push harder than id like

Guest bshuker

1jbB.jpg

Got the Slim and Lite one for £99 and NFS: Underground for £14.99.

Epic d3334lllll.

1jbB.jpg

Got the Slim and Lite one for £99 and NFS: Underground for £14.99.

Epic d3334lllll.

you shoulda slapped that girl for putting accessing your account without your say so... actually i think its illegal.. does sony know about this?

Guest bshuker
you shoulda slapped that girl for putting accessing your account without your say so... actually i think its illegal.. does sony know about this?

lololololol r u drunky

Recent purchases? Fulltone ultimate octave, T-rex juicy Lucy, Voodoo labs gcx, DBX 215, Diezel Einstein, Marshall JMP-1, Tc G major 2, George Ls patch lead cables, Apple Mac book pro. THATS ABOUT IT UNTIL I PWN A ibanez js100 and a Schecter Tempest Classic :D OH and a ISP noise suppressor.

Archived