My old band 'the cat's gash' :facepalm: Don't get along with the other guitarist but gigging is gigging.

the wat?

haha

a few new things

-boss ge-10 EQ (i like 10 band EQs for some reason...plus, the only other one i could find was the MXR which wasn't that nice)

-zenkudo (well, i've sent the email anyway :cool: )

the wat?

haha

a few new things

-boss ge-10 EQ (i like 10 band EQs for some reason...plus, the only other one i could find was the MXR which wasn't that nice)

-zenkudo (well, i've sent the email anyway :cool: )

Awesome :D I love this pedal, it does the subtle over drive stuff pretty well too!

Yep got the pre amp pretty quickly thanks! Sorry forgot to let you know. Getting the voltage changed this week so I can plug it in. :)

i heard the best setting is to dime the gain, treble, and bass, on the modern channel and to scoop the mids. just leave the presence at noon because i don't know what it does.

i heard the best setting is to dime the gain, treble, and bass, on the modern channel and to scoop the mids. just leave the presence at noon because i don't know what it does.

:awesome: I heard if you roll the treble all the way up and set the mids to -10 you have the tone of gods. Who needs presence control! My whammy does it all!

Apparently they're good cables. The company are total cunts though. Have you thought about making some yourself?

On basschat.co.uk everyone gets their cables made by this member called OBBM. He has his own site but I can't remember the address. It's good value apparently, i've never bothered as i'm happy with my cheapy planet waves cables.

Apparently they're good cables. The company are total cunts though. Have you thought about making some yourself?

On basschat.co.uk everyone gets their cables made by this member called OBBM. He has his own site but I can't remember the address. It's good value apparently, i've never bothered as i'm happy with my cheapy planet waves cables.

just sent him a mail now. Has alot of good feed back, ill let you know how i get on.

just hooked my new cab up ! christ ! sam you need this cab for your Einstein, really brings the amp to life.

• 2 weeks later...
Why you mixing your speaker size yo?

Aint' you worried about phase issues, no?

Another two by ten instead of that fifteen

Would have made your rig truely fucking mean

I want the 10" speakers for using mic's.

Not worried about phase; both the same number of ohms, and matched speakers for the amp (plus.. my luthier wouldn't sell dodgy shit)

The 15" for jizzing low on stage

I wanted to get rid of 4x10" because of the size / weight issues

there :awesome:

Archived