Most binges I'm tripping for days :LOL:

Gonna knock these racks off, birthday present :LOL:

:LOL: Last binge I had was ketamine, BAD idea! I actually couldn't move and I was still tripping. :happy:

But alas I don't do drugs anymore......

Unless it's a friends birthday party. :awesome:

:(

Anything different from the standard MBP? (is firewire a custom option? :confused: )

A few things, I'm getting Logic pro pre-installed on there, faster HDD, the faster processor, basically all the top spec stuff. :p All the MBP come with firewire 800. :D

A few things, I'm getting Logic pro pre-installed on there, faster HDD, the faster processor, basically all the top spec stuff. :p All the MBP come with firewire 800. :D

win mac is win

i've had mine since mid 2007 i think, but i don't really need it to do anything besides recording and audio related things...should be good for a while. BTW, you think its worth upgrading from the inspire to the firebox?

win mac is win

i've had mine since mid 2007 i think, but i don't really need it to do anything besides recording and audio related things...should be good for a while. BTW, you think its worth upgrading from the inspire to the firebox?

Yah defo worth upgrading to the firebox. It's awesome. :happy: I'm getting the mac for everything, to replace all the crap I've had with windows based machines.

Yah defo worth upgrading to the firebox. It's awesome. :happy: I'm getting the mac for everything, to replace all the crap I've had with windows based machines.

ahhh i have an older tower of some sort (not even sure what its called, but it's the one made after the G5 or whatever its called..i think?) i'm on that now - i use this for everything but recording and whatnot. that's what the MBP is for.

well, i'm going to put the inspire up for sale..the firebox definitely looks better.

just bought a sennheiser 421 II :cool: still got a sm57 to go with that, though i don't know if it works. should be a good combo.

Archived