I'm not sure what the peavey is loaded with, but the overall construction of the cab also matters. Orange makes some good cabs, though a bit dark sounding.

How do you find the clean on that amp? I really couldn't get a decent clean sound out of mine at all.

I'm not sure what the peavey is loaded with, but the overall construction of the cab also matters. Orange makes some good cabs, though a bit dark sounding.

How do you find the clean on that amp? I really couldn't get a decent clean sound out of mine at all.

i wont be getting orange for it.

the guy i bought the peavey off a few years ago put 12' V30's into it so its not all that bad

i love the clean, can use the p90 (and ch1 bright switch) or can blend in some piezo.

its bloody loud though

Guest bshuker
actual size?

Nice, I need to get a new MBP. I pwnt mine to maek it die.

is just the baby 13" 2.4ghz c2d model, which i got the 320gb hdd in.

yeah my old 15" is starting to pack up now at 3 and a bit years old

i sense Klipsch speakers somewhere in that room

i wish, but no. currently sporting some cheap logitech z-4s, i have some nice creative toneworks t20s but they can't compete with the noisy neighbours at uni

i wish, but no. currently sporting some cheap logitech z-4s, i have some nice creative toneworks t20s but they can't compete with the noisy neighbours at uni

interesting. i have the same 2.5 jack around here which i thought were my klipsch's cables. But i had a toneworks t20 in the past, (i pwned it to make it die) that speaker looked sexy, probably these here cables were from that speaker.

Guest bshuker
interesting. i have the same 2.5 jack around here which i thought were my klipsch's cables. But i had a toneworks t20 in the past' date=' (i pwned it to make it die) that speaker looked sexy, probably these here cables were from that speaker.[/quote']

ya is the jack from the toneworks, good spot anyway

Bshuker - you know macs are for fags yeh? (come on mac vs pc)

Just bought these yesterday, need to wait for them to be delivered :( Taking ages!

YkxJC.jpg

H1Cuj.png

Can't wait to try them out!

Nice one, where did you buy from? And how long ago?

I'm looking for a small-ish valve bedroom practise amp, i have a budget of about £500 and like the look of a lionheart 5 watt combo (I have the 20 watt head and its lush), tried a tiny terror combo (in mansons, by the way that place is like a fucking Aladdin's cave) and tried a blackstar 5 watt combo.

Can anyone reccomend something, i'm looking for something preferably 2 channel with a master volume so I can cook the tubes at reasonable levels without getting thrown out.

I have a Tokai 3 pickup sg, squier strat for cleans (lace pickups) and an ibanez rg2770w and want something versatile for warm cleans, heavy mids and can have decent valve flutter for high end distortion..

Please?

I'm looking for a small-ish valve bedroom practise amp, i have a budget of about £500 and like the look of a lionheart 5 watt combo (I have the 20 watt head and its lush), tried a tiny terror combo (in mansons, by the way that place is like a fucking Aladdin's cave) and tried a blackstar 5 watt combo.

Can anyone reccomend something, i'm looking for something preferably 2 channel with a master volume so I can cook the tubes at reasonable levels without getting thrown out.

I have a Tokai 3 pickup sg, squier strat for cleans (lace pickups) and an ibanez rg2770w and want something versatile for warm cleans, heavy mids and can have decent valve flutter for high end distortion..

Please?

I'd go with the laney. It's got a little more volume than most 5 watters, but still manageable. Plus it sounds pretty damn good.

FWIW you'll need to actually turn the amp up to cook the tubes! (if we're referring to power tube saturation .. or whatever its called)

Mansons sounds like a great place...I hope to go there next year.

Guest bshuker
new mbp.. nice! might need to look into investing into a computer at some point.. i dont like how i have all my music and app development stuff on the same computer that i use for internet browsing and general shits / giggles.

i likes it, blew my half student loan on it but thought why not!

ya that always used to bug me, doesn't really matter anymore though as i don't do so much but something dedicated always seems like it would be better somehow

Bshuker - you know macs are for fags yeh? (come on mac vs pc)

stfuuuu macs r wel gud ye

Archived