I bought a GT6-B a while ago for £100 cash and was pretty dissapointed. Recently a guy on the bass messageboard was asking for one, so I swapped it for....

EHX Bass Big Muff, Bass Blogger and Qtron

Good deal? The pedals just arrived so i'll give them a go later.

both the acoustic and electric should make you a very happy man :D. be sure to let me know how you find them!

I'm going to have them order the EA80 for me soon. Have you tried that one before? Also, do you know if they have solid body guitars by any chance? doesn't really say on their website...the BB1200 is a hollow (or was it semi hollow?) guitar, but I've been curious what their other ones sound like.

The BB1200 is incredibly versatile and an all around great guitar though. I like the one I have a lot. Does anything from jazz, to rock, to...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUIVOItvihQ

:awesome:

Just got my hands on a Marshall Shredmaster! :awesome:

It just needs to be shipped from Ireland, I hope it is as awesome as they say!

I think it depends on the amp or guitar. With how I usually set up my amp, it's useless, but make a few changes and it's really fucking cool.

I need a guitar with humbuckers to see how it gets on.

:awesome:

Welcome to the club! It's soooooooooo my favourite pedal. Yes, you can jack white now. :D

:awesome: have you compared it to the standard USA big muff by any chance? i can't remember what mine sounded like. they did have a russian big muff, but i didn't bother A/B-ing them.

just bought a KP2. hopefully i'll get the hang of this thing within six to eight months....

probably won't be needing yours Phill - not sure where i was going to get the adapter and all that anyway.

No worries. I'm 20% tempted to out the screen back in my guitar. Hmmm

Archived