do it james!!!

they look fucking beautiful by the way. Any info on their DC or anything of the sorts?

i'm not sure - i was going to save them for that warmoth i'm planning on putting together, but i don't know. i was thinking of putting them in my SG since the stock pickups are ALL upper mids, but it could very well be the guitar itself.

and yeah, there's info on them here

http://mansons.co.uk/shopping/categories/manson-pickups/manson/mbk3-guitar-pickup-set/

http://mansons.co.uk/news/news-item/62.html

• 3 weeks later...

Just bought three on/on toggles from AxesRUs for a tenner... not too bad.

I'm in the process of doing up my Strat, you see, and involved in that is a totally custom electronics setup. It will be three singlecoils, just like normal, but it will have a master tone/master volume config (many advantages) and one on/off toggle for each pickup. When the switches arrive, I'm just gonna wire up a prototype using the stock electronics in the guitar right now :)

what are you going to do with that tom?

finally got my korg pitchblack i was waiting for. haven't really had a chance to try it though.

seems to 'respond' (probably the wrong word) a lot better than the other peddle tuners i've had.

also got a pocket pod (i'm going straight to hell), just because a friend was selling it for cheap.

Get yourself a bass amp, stick it through a fuzz pedal, get a drummer, groove!! eugh i'd love to get my greasy rythms all over a fat synth bass like that.

If you're doing that, get a compressor with a sidechain input and slap a mic in the kick drum :yesey:

what are you going to do with that tom?

finally got my korg pitchblack i was waiting for. haven't really had a chance to try it though.

seems to 'respond' (probably the wrong word) a lot better than the other peddle tuners i've had.

also got a pocket pod (i'm going straight to hell), just because a friend was selling it for cheap.

You should've gone for a Polytuner! TC Electronics I think!

for the absolute fucking lols:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250651780964

and i'm gonna stick EMG 81/85 combo in it (out of another guitar I have)

just need to find a scratchplate to do it with (or might direct mount for lulz)

not too shabby! Take some proper pics when you get it though. That retard had them all distorted.

Guest bshuker

ah cunting thing ill just post pics here:

b0673601.jpg

8eb0598d.jpg

0d3741a9.jpg

be2fffd4.jpg

773460cd.jpg

e8a5d0aa.jpg

edit: i think the link to my photocunt should be ok now

Guest bshuker

its definitely pretty cool, i have no idea how they aged it, its crazeh. not sure on age, the fender logo on the headstokc is just a decal though so who knows.

sounds quite good acoustically imma plug it in and see what the pups are like in a bit, not that it matters so much im gonna bastardize it and put emgs in it in a few days

Archived