@MuseMatt : Special Sandy ! :eek::)

California P with ...Schaller 3d , SD Bassline + SD "Ricken" ? ...Expensive?!

Would be 1400 euros new, traded it for my jazzbass (which was for sale as well in the selling thread). Amazing bass :D

Oh shi... how is it?

Really, really quick and spot on! Without any doubt the best and fastest tuner I've tried, beats the pitchblack!

sounds great - i find the tone control a LOT more useful on this one than the new USA big muff. the tone bypass is also cool - sort of like a boost almost...just makes it sound louder and nastier (in a good way of course)

no idea how many different versions there were in the 70's, but i've had the 'rams head' and one other earlier one, but i like this more. this is a '78 i think

nice, not sure how the smaller power amp will affect it though? should still sound great either way

i've only bought those pickups recently, but i might be trading for a mahogany tele (how wrong) soon.

i used to have a triaxis, sold it to get the recto, the tones are great be nice with the 20/20 thats what i used to use. Why you selling the tele?

i used to have a triaxis, sold it to get the recto, the tones are great be nice with the 20/20 thats what i used to use. Why you selling the tele?

cool, did you like the recto or triaxis more?

and i'm not selling a tele, just going to trade some stuff for one i think. still considering selling that manson tele though (the one with single coils)

cool, did you like the recto or triaxis more?

and i'm not selling a tele, just going to trade some stuff for one i think. still considering selling that manson tele though (the one with single coils)

the triaxis did alot more, has every boogie tone! it did everything the recto did but i wanted away from rack gear.

Nice!! That's a DC pro isn't it? how do you like it?

It is indeed. Absolutely love it so far, got it in absolutely mint condition, feels great to play and from what I can tell so far sounds fantastic - great thick clear tones (always felt my Toronado is a bit muddy). Only played it through Guitar Rig 4 so far but hopefully I'll get it home this weekend and put it through my amp. Damn fine looking piece of wood too!

Is it you that's got the DC Standard?

It is indeed. Absolutely love it so far, got it in absolutely mint condition, feels great to play and from what I can tell so far sounds fantastic - great thick clear tones (always felt my Toronado is a bit muddy). Only played it through Guitar Rig 4 so far but hopefully I'll get it home this weekend and put it through my amp. Damn fine looking piece of wood too!

Is it you that's got the DC Standard?

Yeah (unless someone else here has one?)

I can tell - probably looks a lot better in real life though! Mine's a plain top (mostly - it has some very light figuring).

I like the DCs a lot - haven't tried a pro though. Is it chambered? I think most newer DCs are (lite, plus, etc...not sure if the faded special is though)

That's cool

While my DC is MUCH thinner than your average les paul, and is chambered, it still has 'that' tone that les pauls should have

See what I mean at 1:15 - that's what a LP should sound like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yajU0oeMJo4

bridge pickup anyway

I can't remember, but the DC pro has burstbuckers yes? From what I remember mine has some weird ones that weren't in any other guitar, but they sound great.

Just bought a Marshall JVM 410h off of ebay for 870 euros, stores sell them for 1250 around here so that was a good buy imo.

Don't have the money for a cabinet though.. ( I know, LAME ) Pinkpop festival is coming up and after that I'll get about 600 euros salary. enought to either buy a 212 V30 cab or a 412 greenback cab.

Archived