I got it from my girlfriend LOL. and she got it from the bloke that taught her how to guitar. It's pretty nice, not an incredibly long delay time, and when the delay level is full, rather than getting a fully wet signal, its 50-50, but it is pretty nice sounding, a lot of reviews have said it is a very warm and analog sounding digital delay. Twas from '93 if i remembe correctly, so, nearly the same age as me! :LOL:

Just bought a nikon d90 :-)

pics?

haha. my camera (sorry, computerized photomachine) is a bit crap. canon something or other i think.

oh, and I'm still tempted to get that guitar Tim built...this the sort of finish you're going for?

trans%20charcoal%20quilt.jpg

pics?

haha. my camera (sorry, computerized photomachine) is a bit crap. canon something or other i think.

oh, and I'm still tempted to get that guitar Tim built...this the sort of finish you're going for?

trans%20charcoal%20quilt.jpg

cameras not here yet, ill post some shots when it comes, i have a vh4 aswel now :-) got it last week

as for the guitar

humbucker/single/single with a carve top

neck through

string through

matt black hardware

finish wise same as my suhr but see through black

sounds cool

what do you think of that tele type one he built? (the one with the bigsby)

i'm planning on sending in the second tele i got for some mods, but i wonder what the possibility of a trade is...not sure if i'd get anywhere near what i paid for it though.

sounds cool

what do you think of that tele type one he built? (the one with the bigsby)

i'm planning on sending in the second tele i got for some mods, but i wonder what the possibility of a trade is...not sure if i'd get anywhere near what i paid for it though.

i like it i was thinking abou going to look at it but id rather have a fixed bridge tbh, looks very nice though.

cheddatom i suspect that a lot of the 70s EHX gear will increase in value the longer you have it. Look at the Big Muff Deluxe for example, they're pretty rare, and they can go for quite a bit on ebay whenever they crop up. If it was me, i'd hang onto it for another while. I don't think it'll go down in value anyway.

Archived