:awesome:

I haven't had a proper acoustic in years though, so I have no idea what one.

And on the subject of australian guitars, I did put a deposit on this about a month ago. it should show up at the dealer later this month.

bb1200.jpg

it should be different from the other one, which appears to be all maple. (this is blackwood top and back with a maple neck)

I haven't had a proper acoustic in years though, so I have no idea what one.

And on the subject of australian guitars, I did put a deposit on this about a month ago. it should show up at the dealer later this month.

bb1200.jpg

it should be different from the other one, which appears to be all maple. (this is blackwood top and back with a maple neck)

looks lovely! matons are great guitars :)

looks lovely! matons are great guitars :)

yeah, was originally going to go with the bb1200jh, but i chose this because of the gloss finish and tune o matic. i think they're the same other than that. they seem to have a bit of a different sound than other hollow bodies (or whatever the bb1200 is). so i take it i should look at cole clark for acoustics?

how about these? (I'll most likely be buying it from the same place below)

http://www.suttonstrings.com/instruments_coleclarkguitarsukuleles.html

yeah, was originally going to go with the bb1200jh, but i chose this because of the gloss finish and tune o matic. i think they're the same other than that. they seem to have a bit of a different sound than other hollow bodies (or whatever the bb1200 is). so i take it i should look at cole clark for acoustics?

how about these? (I'll most likely be buying it from the same place below)

http://www.suttonstrings.com/instruments_coleclarkguitarsukuleles.html

ive not played any FL3s, but my favourite of the FL1s and 2s that ive played was a cutaway FL2 (like that FL2AC on the page). that said, the pickup in the FL3 is supposed to be very good. i cant really judge these based on anything other than what i like though - its a bit of a gamble for you regardless of which you get :p

parkers are great, just keep onto of that fret board

yea, got it, brand new for £250 delivered (must be because it was discontinued)

Cant wait, I get the feeling i'm going to have to replace the Humbucker though, most Parkers that i've heard have humbuckers that sound dead, (no offense)

But i think i've made a good decision :happy:

How's yours?

yea, got it, brand new for £250 delivered (must be because it was discontinued)

Cant wait, I get the feeling i'm going to have to replace the Humbucker though, most Parkers that i've heard have humbuckers that sound dead, (no offense)

But i think i've made a good decision :happy:

How's yours?

i have had 3 parkers, parker nitefly parker fly mojo and a parker fly midi guitar. You cant just buy any pickups to put in there, there a oddsize. I loved the feel of the guitar but i thought they were alot of work maintain. I didnt have a problem with the tone on any of them, they were running through a mesa boogie single recto so i could beef the sound up. The feel and the balance are fantastic, id like to get a new one some day.

i have had 3 parkers, parker nitefly parker fly mojo and a parker fly midi guitar. You cant just buy any pickups to put in there, there a oddsize. I loved the feel of the guitar but i thought they were alot of work maintain. I didnt have a problem with the tone on any of them, they were running through a mesa boogie single recto so i could beef the sound up. The feel and the balance are fantastic, id like to get a new one some day.

Good good, its good news to hear that i havn't just burnt money :LOL:

Its a bummer that you cant switch out pickups, perhaps having them rewound would be the solution, but as you said... they sound good, so why fix something that 'aint broke'.

I cant wait for it to arrive so i can put it through its paces :happy:

Thanks for the info Sherpa ;)

Good good, its good news to hear that i havn't just burnt money :LOL:

No! One of the best guitars I've EVER played has been a Parker. Better than stuff I've costing thousands, obscure vintage stuff worth thousands.

I don't know what the cheap ones are like though, but the expensive ones are stunning, I don't get why Bellamy ditched them for Mansons beyond looks.

No! One of the best guitars I've EVER played has been a Parker. Better than stuff I've costing thousands, obscure vintage stuff worth thousands.

I don't know what the cheap ones are like though, but the expensive ones are stunning, I don't get why Bellamy ditched them for Mansons beyond looks.

Twisty chaos pad

What's it like with just the wet output? Are you loosing low end? Does the bass boost compensate enough, or too much?

Using just the wet output gives me plenty enough of bass, so no problems there :D I think the normal mode is quite useless and the bass boost quite bassy, but the dry mode was really useful :D Definately worth trying out imho!

They do have a bit of noise which EHX have managed to remove with the newer ones but the newer ones lack the warm analogue sound that the originals had. If I get it going and its a bit noisy ill have a dig around and see if there is anything I can do to make it a bit quieter.

Archived