the finish is crazy yeh, i picked that out with those alluminium knobs, has a white blue LED too so looks as crazy as it sounds

Nice! Where did you get it?

I just had a look on a couple of forums and found a thread with about 10 people who've made them for fun and personal use, one guy from the USA had some free time so made me it for the cost of materials., guess i got lucky really.

HAI CHRIS I WANT THAT GUITAR

the finish is crazy yeh, i picked that out with those alluminium knobs, has a white blue LED too so looks as crazy as it sounds

I just had a look on a couple of forums and found a thread with about 10 people who've made them for fun and personal use, one guy from the USA had some free time so made me it for the cost of materials., guess i got lucky really.

HAI CHRIS I WANT THAT GUITAR

Got any contact details for him? Post some sound clips also :p

holy shit. Winfactory surrounded by wincarpet. You win 6 internets for that!

ossim to the max.

:awesome:

Oh, and also

IMG_0010.jpg

made for NAMM 2007

speaking of NAMM, I wonder what new gear there will be this year (that's interesting anyway - I don't have high hopes for gibson at least)

chinacars.jpg:LOL:

:eek:

wow where did you get that?! :p

haha, a banned user i probably shouldn't mention :p he's cool though.

haven't tried it yet, but i noticed it has the original battery. do they really last that long in this pedal? i replaced it anyway with a better one.

haha, a banned user i probably shouldn't mention :p he's cool though.

haven't tried it yet, but i noticed it has the original battery. do they really last that long in this pedal? i replaced it anyway with a better one.

i never used it much to be honest. in fact i haven't had much chance to play the guitar at all lately. i've been playing the new one today. i'm really rusty and super shit.

i never used it much to be honest. in fact i haven't had much chance to play the guitar at all lately. i've been playing the new one today. i'm really rusty and super shit.

No idea how much it was used after you sold it. Just put a new higher quality battery in anyway. Didn't do that tongue test though :stunned:

Anyway, haven't bought anything else besides that FF recently (well there is that broken JMP50), but I might be getting a decent acoustic soon. either a maton or cole clark

Archived