Because Brixton's not actually that great a venue.

Noooo! I love Brixton! Guess you're tall right? Brixton's one of the few venues with a raked floor which is perfect for the vertically challenged amongst us, and the Art Deco interior is stunning. The atmosphere has always been brilliant when I've been there. Enough people to create some serious noise and energy but smallish enough to feel small.

I'm gagging for a Shepherd's Bush gig.

The stage is particularly low at SBE so unless you're on the barrier or at least 6' tall you'll see fuck all.

Looks like Morgan's playing with Senseless Things at the end of March then. Only one gig at Shepherd's Bush so far but I guess they could announce more. Maybe a sign of no Muse stuff before or around that time then?

Edit: Also, I'm guessing Outside Lands is one of the US fests they're doing since it slots in perfectly after Chicago Lolla and they haven't done it in a fair few years.

Edited by Jobby

For a guy who spends so much time sculpting his arm muscles he's a real baby about playing the drums for an hour...

Weird as well considering it feels like the drums have generally been easier on the last couple of albums?

God knows how he used to cope when songs like COD, B&H, Stockholm, Assassin, AP, New Born and Bliss would be in the same set :chuckle: