Roskilde and Open'er as far as I know.

I checked and apparently he's doing the new Lollapalooza Paris, but not Roskilde, Open'er or (as I had assumed) Werchter.

Would imagine he's doing Wireless in the UK, if only because I'm not sure what else they'd book.

not really just a "yes i think so" by matt on twitter but nothing official.

https://twitter.com/MattBellamy/status/797500999934103552

Remember that in 2015 Matt said that they will made Bestival...and it didn't happen.

Wasn't the thing with Bestival ultimately that Matt blabbing lead to it being pulled, or am I misremembering the whole situation?

I checked and apparently he's doing the new Lollapalooza Paris, but not Roskilde, Open'er or (as I had assumed) Werchter.

Would imagine he's doing Wireless in the UK, if only because I'm not sure what else they'd book.

He is confirmed for Roskilde on 28 June and Open'er on 30 June. Lolla Paris as well, yes.

i'm wondering if they are going to make some festival in asia/oceania since they kind of missed that part of the world for the drones tour.

- Australia : Splendour in The grass it's on July (it would be 5 - 7 days after the gig in quebec, maybe with a small stage equipement it's possible)

- Japan

► Rising Sun Rock Festival (12-13 of August)

What's Marc saying? Can't read his tweets if you don't follow him appaz.

Nothing much, just that Roadie says he ordered something and it'll be delivered today and Marc is asking at what time.

Seems likely to me that they're at the same place, presumably the US based on the times they're talking about.

Hm :shifty:

Would be a bit weird to ask when someone's package was arriving if you weren't involved in some way :chuckle: If they were recording mid-Jan, I guess it wouldn't be outlandish to say they've finished and rehearsals are starting up.

I did say late Feb/early March, just sayin' :ninja:

Edit: Also says he's looking at tech specs for some promo shows in Switzerland. Wouldn't have thought that's Muse-related though?

Edited by Jobby

Hm :shifty:

Would be a bit weird to ask when someone's package was arriving if you weren't involved in some way :chuckle: If they were recording mid-Jan, I guess it wouldn't be outlandish to say they've finished and rehearsals are starting up.

I did say late Feb/early March, just sayin' :ninja:

Edit: Also says he's looking at tech specs for some promo shows in Switzerland. Wouldn't have thought that's Muse-related though?

#MontreuxII

So, earlier today, Muse's official Instagram account followed 30Seconds to Mars & Pvris (never heard of them). Strange since Muse IG had only previously followed Matt, Dom & Chris & that's it.

Took a look around & found this, posted yesterday:

You heard it here. A close friend was told by a San Diego promoter that Muse and Thirty Seconds To Mars will be touring together in September! Muse will be headlining, performing in amphitheaters. The tour is 4 weeks long. The only confirmed dates I know of are in Chula Vista, California and the Life Is Beautiful festival in Las Vegas, Nevada from September 22-24.

Muse and MARS are already performing at two of the same festivals in June (Bunbury and Firefly).

I am currently shitting myself, if you could not tell by my username. I don't know anything about when it will be announced or where else it'll be, but if I find out I'll let you guys know. I'm suspecting it will be cut in two parts - east coast in June/July and then west coast in August/September.

Believe me or not, but remember this post.

Grain of salt, & normally not believable, but that 30STM follow today....

Most surprising thing about all this is Jared Leto's ego being okay with playing second fiddle.

Guess it fits in with when they'll be playing the US fests though. If there is a Psycho Tour 2-type shindig within the next couple of months, I could see a couple of rarities sticking around for it.