In Australia iirc? Was a charity thing for human trafficking I think. One of those 50/50 ones where it depends on your definition of a single though I guess.

Ohh yes, I remember now - they showed the video for it before they came on stage at Wembley in 2010!

Well I'll happily count it as a single if it means they'll play it live again lol

Yeah, been thinking this for a while. I can see the US festival sets being fairly standard (because US) but R&L feels like it has potential, especially since it's a European exclusive. I mean, if they're just gonna be standard sets then why not just wait 'til the next album cycle to do it? As opposed to during a year where they're only supposed to be 'chilling out' and catching up on US dates they skipped.

Don't get my hopes up talking about albums in full tho, I've been down that road :chuckle:

Yeah, I don't know about any full albums if it hasn't been advertised that way by now. US fest sets should be fairly good though - Lolla 2011 and Coachella 2014 (despite subpar performance) were great for US standards.

None of this is worth a trip to Cincinnati or Chicago for me though. Quite a gap between Delaware and Quebec; I wonder if they plan on doing any standalone shows in between (like Indy 2011). Even if completely unlikely, a show at DTE/Pine Knob here would be great.

Yea what's the likelihood of them doing some sideshows in the summer (US that is)? more importantly, where/what types of venues are we looking at? Still 20,000 capacity arenas? Some amphitheaters that aren't usually open when the band normally tours? tbh i can see them in 5-8K capacity places but not much else right now lol

not really just a "yes i think so" by matt on twitter but nothing official.

https://twitter.com/MattBellamy/status/797500999934103552

Remember that in 2015 Matt said that they will made Bestival...and it didn't happen.

they'll be there (i know the specific day they are playing).

i also know the majority of the other headlining acts that have been confirmed (to date) that will be at lolla this year, but i will not state them publicly prior to the official announcement.

in the meantime, if anyone really cares to know of those other acts now, feel free to pm me.

I for one would love you guys to come to Scotland!! come-on next weekend... pretty please x x It's my birthday on Thursday :(

I have followed your music since you came out but never had the guts to see you - never been to a concert before in my life.

Anyway, if you do decide to come to Scotland, come to Dundee or Arbroath - or even better Carnoustie. ;):p:D :musesign::love:

Hannah. x x