Have we already speculated on support acts?

Im almost more excited about that than the actual main act :erm:

I hope they don't have any more rappers. I like rap in small doses but I was just bored when Dizzee Rascal was onstage for 45 minutes before Muse. There were three songs I enjoyed, one at least had a fantastic vocalist (Heart of a Warrior) but the rest was just annoying. There are some great new bands in the UK like Jungle.

The most cliche choice of support would be Royal Blood (for arenas/stadiums anyway). I'd be ok with that, but it'd be a bit too predictable. Amplifier supporting them would be epic, and would go down well with Muse fans I'd guess.

Yeah it would be but I'd be fine with that and they are probably one of the best support groups a big stadium band could have right now. Marmozets would be fun as well or if they really are going for a more rocky image Rival sons would be cool and a completely different sort of warm up act. I guess the thing is with warm up acts it's generally very difficult to get something that a everyone will like, especially with Muse as it does seem that the fan base is musically quite diverse when compared to a lot of other bands.

The most cliche choice of support would be Royal Blood (for arenas/stadiums anyway). I'd be ok with that, but it'd be a bit too predictable. Amplifier supporting them would be epic, and would go down well with Muse fans I'd guess.

By the time Muse play arenas Royal Blood might well be big enough to play those places on their own merits.

Stadiums is another matter. We'll see how they fare when they open for Foo Fighters at Wembley and other venues in the summer.

Dizzee was one of the worst support acts I've ever seen, and I've seen The Horrors and The Big Pink. 45 minutes of stupid fucking bollocks.

Did you not like 'Heart of a Warrior?' Of course, it was only good because someone with a good voice was singing on it. I thought 'Bassline Junkie' was fun. There's a really funny video with it (there are two and the one I mean is with Dizzee campaigning for an election.) There was one other song I liked but I can't remember what it was. The other 30 minutes was total shit. I liked Bastille, though.

My kids saw Muse in 2010 with Biffy Clyro. So lucky!:D