So on my Twitter timeline, some one is saying they met and talked to Dom and asked him about the 20th anniversary plans and he said nothing is firm but they are playing with the idea of playing a country that missed out this year and specifically mentioned Sweden. So maybe a Swedish festival on top of some UK club gigs? I don't know. Just speculating.

Muse should be banned from Sweden.

Come on. They love Los Angeles and they owe us for giving us practically nothing during the three nights they were here versus the gigs that had multiple nights later on during the tour.

Night 1: Bliss/Animals

Night 2: New Born/Hysteria(lol it's a rarity now even though it was played every gig for 9/12 years straight)/Sign o the Times/Sunburn

Night 3: Nothing since Matt got sick (got the entire barrier sick, making the drive home fantastic)

versus

Micro Cuts/Dead Star/Agitated/Citizen Erased/Hyper Music and if you want to count some of the later shows, Fury.

It's all a matter of perspective, unfortunately.

I got Sunburn, Animals and Hysteria, and would have taken Bliss over anything else listed except maybe CE.

And how exactly did Matt get the entire barrier sick? :LOL:

It's the same every tour to some extent, you just have to accept that at the start of the tour they aren't going to have as many songs rehearsed as they normally do by the end. But saying that if they had 3 LA nights now they probably wouldn't play as many rarities as they did in Mexico, but I would say they would play more than the start of the tour.

That's not total nonsense, it was a club gig in japan. And I think it might re-appear in the 20th anniversary shows/show/tour/whatever.

Oh. Sorry. I emphasized the "one-off" part and forgot about total nonsense. But yeah, NSC and RBS not appearing again didn't make much sense. Futurism is "ok"

I think Matt paradoxically sings with more attention when he's playing a guitar at the same time.

It's more down to actual vocal technique and placement of Starlight in the set. He's just so flat and out of breath on some performances that it hurt my ears.

Edited by Ryoma-kun

Ok, so Matt last night at the Paris premiere and on a couple of interviews now has mentioned about playing a couple of gigs in Teignmouth next year for their 20th Anniversary.

What do you reckon about possible venues? I cant see them playing in the local pubs when they first started out! The Teignmouth heritage centre looks promising, but its a tiny venue!

Quote from recent interview:

How do you blow your 20th anniversary next year?

Matthew: We would like to organize a small event, not a huge tour. There will probably be some concerts in our hometown of Teignmouth, UK. We would like to invite more fans to come visit us for the occasion. We were asked to make a bigger show, but something that puts more value in our origins are preferred.

Source: http://www.metronews.fr/culture/concerts-geants-nouvel-album-johnny-hallyday-muse-confie-a-metronews/mmkf!hrr4H9DgimE/