I think it would be really unfair if the 20th Anniv gis were board-only, though I admit that a board-only gig would basically guarantee that only 'proper' fans would be able to go. I think the best way would be to reserve a certain amount of tickets for boardies, 50-70% maybe (?) and just release the rest for general sale. Name + id would be required for both sets of tickets.

I can imagine the controversy if this happened. As much as I'd like for it to be board only to stop scalpers, there are lots of Muse fans on twitter, for example, that don't like to use the board who would obviously feel cheated. Name and ID is the best way to go, IMO.

I can imagine the controversy if this happened. As much as I'd like for it to be board only to stop scalpers, there are lots of Muse fans on twitter, for example, that don't like to use the board who would obviously feel cheated. Name and ID is the best way to go, IMO.

There's a ton of people who only has an account just for board-only kind of ticket sales. I think they've used it in the past.

Tickets should be one per person and named and cancellable if it turns out you can't go. That is the only way to prevent ticket touts.

As soon as you give someone the capacity to buy spare tickets, there is the potential for re-sales.

One ticket per person can mean difficulties getting tickets but I'd rather know that I didn't get one because people who genuinely wanted to go had got one.

As for selection - obviously only board members who joined pre 2004 should be selected :p

If you're a hardcore Muse fan, you'll have an account on the message board.

I'd be really shocked to ever see one ticket per order.

How many people ACTUALLY are willing to go to concerts alone?

Me. Done it loads of times. Make friends in the queue. It's great.

Besides if it's board only everyone will know tons of people.. "Oh look, that's Fabri, let's go say hi..."

I'd be really shocked to ever see one ticket per order.

How many people ACTUALLY are willing to go to concerts alone?

My friends listen to country and Tech N9ne, that pretty well limits my options. You can meet people there, and once the concert starts it's not like you're chatting a whole lot.