I definitely see why it'd be one ticket per order but that's really shitty. I know a lot of Muse couples (myself included) that would die to go to these gigs together.

It can work with one ticket per order. Nothing to stop you going together except you have to get your own ticket. I don't recall Muse ever doing a one ticket per person thing though. Normally they are pairs.

Tickets should be one per person and named and cancellable if it turns out you can't go. That is the only way to prevent ticket touts.

As soon as you give someone the capacity to buy spare tickets, there is the potential for re-sales.

Not if you have to give the name of both people attending when you book the tickets. Muse did that for the gig at L'Olympia in Paris and there were no tickets resold.

I really don't understand why they aren't playing Lollapalooza Chile and Argentina while they are in South America and playing Lollapalooza Brazil

rumors has it that they're doing solo shows in Argentina and Chile. everybody says it'll be confirmed soon. hope so!

• 2 weeks later...
Whilst the promised uk 20th anniversary tour gets swept under the carpet.

if it does happen i feel they'll announce it in close proximity to the dates to make sure that local fans are the ones in attendance. i feel like they've really tried to make it known they want to play the shows for those native to the area, so people from other country's cant fly in and take their place. just my opinion.

if it does happen i feel they'll announce it in close proximity to the dates to make sure that local fans are the ones in attendance. i feel like they've really tried to make it known they want to play the shows for those native to the area, so people from other country's cant fly in and take their place. just my opinion.

lol. this would be incredibly stupid if they did this.

Because those gigs are special, and if you want big fans, you should let everyone come, no matter where they come from. I live in Holland and i will travel to almost everywhere to see them. especially in this case.

No, they wouldn't do this, they know how much fans they have that travel to world to see them.