Wait what? What have I missed?

Yeah I guess you couldn't know about this, basically Paul found out that Matt is doing a talk/lecture at his university, later this season (meaning anytime from October to May, or something like that). He doesn't know the exact date or what he'll talk about.

Matt is giving a talk at my university. When it is, I'm not sure yet. They're a bit reluctant to tell me but I'm digging. My guess is between January and March. As for what he'll be talking about, not a clue...

What could he even talk about? Definitely looking forward to seeing what it turns out to be tbh

srs bsns

I'm so curious to know what he could talk about though.

Well generally when speakers come to these things there's two possibilities; either they just talk for an hour or whatever, or they actually participate in a debate with other speakers and certain students.

I highly, highly doubt Matt is doing the latter.

So in that case; pyramids.

Well generally when speakers come to these things there's two possibilities; either they just talk for an hour or whatever, or they actually participate in a debate with other speakers and certain students.

I guess I could see him talking about the whole inspiration behind T2L and whatnot, but it would be ironic to see him talking about preservation of resources, with what the stadium show looked like and all. Other than that, I can't guess anything else