More "FG beef"? Watch at 57:50 :LOL: This is fate.

Yeah I noticed that, the bit about Muse being very reluctant to record Feeling Good and taking a lot of persuasion was interesting. Appears to indicate that they do have to deal with a fair amount of commercial pressure. Mind you, more reason for them to self produce imo.

LOL @ young Matt asking for advice on which Jimi Hendrix tracks to listen to.

I think there were some nice bits in there, old performances I hadn't seen before. Most of it has been already included in Mark Beaumont's book, however.

Fail at the beginning at including the photo of Matt kissing the girl fan who looked like Dom! :chuckle:

And they say again that Muse were Rocket Baby Dolls in the 1994 Battle of the Bands performance but I've watched those videos, and I'm pretty sure they are announced as Muse.

interesting to watch, but so many things were incorrect. but you have to take what you can get to feed your addiction. :D I wouldnt believe it as the truth though, there were a lot of holes in the info, but they all seemed to be excited and in awe of muse. :D worth a look at but blah.

thanks for posting :)

I mean, y'know, it was fun, to say. It does show how long they've come, but they haven't said anything new or anything that we haven't already known or heard... I think that Muse doing an official documentary would be the best, because we'd get to hear their side of the story..

I really like what they said about humour in Muse's music. I think that is something that many people don't get, and it is really a shame because some pretty bad reviews are written when the journalists misunderstand the music... That always pisses me off a bit... Ironically enough it's kind of like Muse are not being taken seriously when people think they are trying to be serious about something that is obviously just them having a laugh and fooling around. And I know that they are also very serious about their music but... Yeah, you know what I mean...

God this is long. 15 minutes in and I'm already amazed :LOL:

Nothing really new though. I think this is a great 'Muse beginner's guide to understanding the band you've just walked into', or something. For the seasoned fans? Eh, it's nice I think.

The woman cut in every minute and a half, which is annoying.

Anyone still remember something about another Muse documentary coming out on DVD last March?

Thanks for the upload.I take it this is the unnofficial one.What happened to the one Muse said they were going to make.Is that going to be released anytime soon?Do you know much about that?Apparently its going to be like the Nirvana unplugged one.

Archived