Thanks Natalia.

I thought it was too much focussed on Matt, though I suppose he has been the driving force and it seemed weird that there was hardly any contribution from the band themselves but some nice little bits of old footage in there, and it does move me how exceptional they are viewed as a band, well they are of course, but I suppose we are a bit more down to earth on here.

Thanks Natalia.

I thought it was too much focussed on Matt, though I suppose he has been the driving force and it seemed weird that there was hardly any contribution from the band themselves but some nice little bits of old footage in there, and it does move me how exceptional they are viewed as a band, well they are of course, but I suppose we are a bit more down to earth on here.

I think it's because this is unofficial tbh.. correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think bands really tend to contribute towards unofficial documentaries. I don't really watch many music based documentaries though so I could be completely wrong, idk :LOL:

I think it's because this is unofficial tbh.. correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think bands really tend to contribute towards unofficial documentaries. I don't really watch many music based documentaries though so I could be completely wrong, idk :LOL:

I know, you're right. I just meant it seemed a bit detached because of that.

Archived